Thread: Pattakon engine.....legitimate alternative or just another fly-by-night

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Look I don't know if their variable valve system works better or not. I love innovation and new technology. It is all the other designs on the Pattakon website.

In any R&D project, you need to be focused on one project and get it to market. Any ideas along the way silly or not must be sidelined, or they will never complete anything properly. I have about 12 inventions on the drawing board. I have only focused on one, until it is in production. Then I will focus on what I choose as the next best, or related invention to what I'm doing now.

Manolis: Get Pattakon to remove the other unfinished concept stuff off their website. It makes the valve technology look unprofessional and not serious. Make no more further comments on those other concepts because until you are able to make them successful your going to get hammered over the faults and lack of knowledge in the areas your defending. Stop bagging other technology that you do not know enough about. I'm not telling you to do so...just making a suggestion.
    Focus on the valve system and refine it, and most importantly post comparison figures. If the valve system was good I might have been able to help Pattakon with it, but your behavior has damaged any help I am able to provide. I may have even licensed the valve technology if it stood up, but now....

You have received the reaction you have, because of your behavior on this forum, and all I can say is the only way to make amends is to eat humble pie and to publicly apologize. I don't think you will but until then we will react to your statements and technology.
    Last edited by revetec; 02-08-2007 at 04:04 PM.

Thread Information