Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Oh the humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    On a realistic scale, it would be an utter disaster for the U.S

Of course if we were the only two countries in the world Canada would not fair very well
    Indeed, considering you have police men on horseback.

John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

well, if we wanted to, there wouldnt be many that would come and help. the brits really favor us to you, at least the upper eschelon. maybe not those that choose to post on UCP. The French lack the military industrial complex to support a major war against a large military force a log distance away. the germans are in the same boat as the french, except they dont really care. maybe the aussies would have some sympathy in another former british colony that struck out on their own, but they dont have a long distance military force to speak of. regional power at best. umm, so i guess it would be us against the canucks. and i really dont think that woudl be much of a contest now.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    maybe the aussies would have some sympathy in another former british colony that struck out on their own
    yeah, but we wouldn't do anything about it militarily, we still need the US on our side for when Indonesia invades.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

well, if we wanted to, there wouldnt be many that would come and help. the brits really favor us to you, at least the upper eschelon. maybe not those that choose to post on UCP. The French lack the military industrial complex to support a major war against a large military force a log distance away. the germans are in the same boat as the french, except they dont really care. maybe the aussies would have some sympathy in another former british colony that struck out on their own, but they dont have a long distance military force to speak of. regional power at best. umm, so i guess it would be us against the canucks. and i really dont think that woudl be much of a contest now.
    Well theoretically the UN would turn on you, as well as NATO even though you are a part of it. Im sure there are quite a few nations that would love an excuse to fire some missiles your way as well. You'd run out of oil fast, as you get most of it from Alberta...also water we export would obviously be stopped...

As much as Britain may like you better no one in the country would support the war. China might step in aswell depending on what they think...We have good relations with Japan...so yeah on a global scale...it would be interesting.

Whoooo! Let's not forget who made the Whitehouse white! Canadians (aka British soldiers and like 10 Canadian militiamen) burned it. That is one of the funniest stories in history. "The Americans burned York (Toronto), so we burned the Whitehouse and made it be white" (I'm paraphrasing my history teacher). Let's not forget who had the third largest navy after the end of WWII - Canada! With our flotillas of merchant marine ships! We will sell you nice wheat! Take that American Navy with guns and aircraft carriers and advanced technologies!

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Indeed, considering you have police men on horseback.
    One time, I heard a guy in downtown Toronto got pulled over for speeding by a cop on horseback. I think he stopped at the lights and the horse caught up to him. Snap!

As for invading Canada, I am sure you guys know the true plan - a sneak attack by us Canadians on California, Oregon, Washington, and the northeastern blue states for the classic enlarged Canada! It is all part of the plan as seen in South Park: The Movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy
    As for invading Canada, I am sure you guys know the true plan - a sneak attack by us Canadians on California, Oregon, Washington, and the northeastern blue states for the classic enlarged Canada! It is all part of the plan as seen in South Park: The Movie.
    We've been slowy invading for a century...shhh.

Well theoretically the UN would turn on you, as well as NATO even though you are a part of it. Im sure there are quite a few nations that would love an excuse to fire some missiles your way as well. You'd run out of oil fast, as you get most of it from Alberta...also water we export would obviously be stopped...

As much as Britain may like you better no one in the country would support the war. China might step in aswell depending on what they think...We have good relations with Japan...so yeah on a global scale...it would be interesting.
    it seems my country no longer cares what the UN says, so they wouldn't be much of a factor. plus we could just hold them all hostage, since it is in NYC.

NATO, yeah, I could see that, but see the response from before and how none of the member states really has the balls to do much.

Oil and water. Obviously we could call on our strategic reserves for a few days until canada was successfully brought under our power. no real chance of civil war in a country so full of apathy.

The general population of the UK doesn't really matter. Just the government.

China knows that we really have the market they need, and Japan relies on us for most of its strategic protection. So again, no dice.

So again, looks likes canada is ripe for the picking.

it seems my country no longer cares what the UN says, so they wouldn't be much of a factor. plus we could just hold them all hostage, since it is in NYC.

NATO, yeah, I could see that, but see the response from before and how none of the member states really has the balls to do much.

Oil and water. Obviously we could call on our strategic reserves for a few days until canada was successfully brought under our power. no real chance of civil war in a country so full of apathy.

The general population of the UK doesn't really matter. Just the government.

China knows that we really have the market they need, and Japan relies on us for most of its strategic protection. So again, no dice.

So again, looks likes canada is ripe for the picking.
    lol you totally under estimate the power war has on people, there would be revolts and government action. If the governments didn't react they would be brought down.

this is so silly

Also do you know who your biggest trading partner is? Canada, by a long shot. Sure you could invade and take over resources, but not before they're sabotaged...

this is so silly
    agreed, but fun

Also do you know who your biggest trading partner is? Canada, by a long shot. Sure you could invade and take over resources, but not before they're sabotaged...
    it would make sense. as all as im saying is that it woudl make it easier. we aren going to burn canada to the ground. we woudl just take away any tarriffs and make trade even more open than it is now. because it would just be one country. the United States and Provinces of America. the USAP of A!

I turn my back for 5 seconds and Rocke Declares war on Canada, France AND the Dutch? I never understood why the Americans hate the french so much - did they not help fund your independence, people?

Still. Should make for interesting viewing.

<Pulls up lawn chair, popcorn and beer. Watches from below the equator>
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I turn my back for 5 seconds and Rocke Declares war on Canada, France AND the Dutch? I never understood why the Americans hate the french so much - did they not help fund your independence, people?

Still. Should make for interesting viewing.

<Pulls up lawn chair, popcorn and beer. Watches from below the equator>
    were you not listening? We have no time for popcorn. We have to prepare for Indonesia's imminent invasion. By imminent i mean in the next 50 years - still, i figure it will take that long to teach people how to shoot properly.
    hell, they've already started with this 'refugee' crap.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Oh god. First the refugees. then the huge manatees!

Kill em, KILL EM ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Oh god. First the refugees. then the huge manatees!

Kill em, KILL EM ALL!
    getting back to the subject of the thread, we could just eat the manatees

Aren't they endangered? should we not be celebrating their existence or something Hippie-ish like that?

agreed, but fun

it would make sense. as all as im saying is that it woudl make it easier. we aren going to burn canada to the ground. we woudl just take away any tarriffs and make trade even more open than it is now. because it would just be one country. the United States and Provinces of America. the USAP of A!
    We are ripe I would say. First sign of WWIII, we are dead meat - we will be used to fat the American war effort. All of our beautiful Uranium, softwood lumber, hardwood lumber, the 10 Cod left in the Grand Banks, the diamonds, the vast expanses of barren artic desert - all would be American in approximately the shortest war between developed nations in all history. Step 1 - The stealth bombers bomb every single military base in Canada, killing hundreds. Step 2, welcome mat placed in front of Parliament. Step 3 - Steven Harper flees to Alberta to become the Premier (should I say governor?) of the sympathetic Province / State of Alberta. Step 4 - Universal Health care abolished. And... done.

Thread Information