Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WATCH OUT GUYS! This is the definition of "being checked-up on"!

1 of these mounted to the tray?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Wow this thread has gone to hell.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I decided to go for two. Thems wolves is mean.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Don't worry badda, its just where Clivey is now with a thread like this

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra View Post
    I just thought I'd get a post into this thread before it became 100 pages long as threads like usually end up.
    Lol I wasn't intending to create a "zOMG a gIRl jOIned uCp!!!111one!" thread...Sophie actually has taste when it comes to cars, I think her first choices would be a TVR Sagaris (especially fine with me) or a 911.

Quote Originally Posted by speednine View Post
    Are you going to document your castration as well, because it looks like you are well on your way to losing your manhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    Not sure that such a thread title would be my was of mentioning that a gf had joined.........
    She finds it funny actually, otherwise she wouldn't have been talking to me on the phone / replying on here...by the way Cyco, saw a dark pearlescent red AMV8 on a test drive today, it looks great in that colour. I know I've asked in the realistic dream car thread but when's your car expected?

As I'm planning some travelling around Europe this year I have delayed the build and will put my name back on the list when I return. It was due about 1 month after I was due to leave and I can't justify it sitting still for possibly 6 months.

Torro Red (the pearlescent you most likely saw) looks great. There is a AMOC member who has a Vanq S in that colour and its stunning.

Thread. of. the. Year.

Another off topic post wont hurt...

Quote Originally Posted by jediali's custom user title
    ajp6 > all
    Nice avatar and I wholeheartedly agree. Can't wait for my chance to own a Tuscan S (eventually in about 10 years' time). Are you particularly knowledgeable about Tivs?

I've often seen the Mk1 Tuscan S's 4.0 quoted as being 390BHP, but I've recently heard that on the last of the line models in 2004, that was upped by 10 to 400. Know if there's any truth in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Thread. of. the. Year.
    Best. post. of. the. thread. of. the. year.

Wheee!

As I'm planning some travelling around Europe this year I have delayed the build and will put my name back on the list when I return. It was due about 1 month after I was due to leave and I can't justify it sitting still for possibly 6 months.

Torro Red (the pearlescent you most likely saw) looks great. There is a AMOC member who has a Vanq S in that colour and its stunning.
    Sorry to hear that, what do you think the lead times will be like by the time you get back home?

Now that you've got time to contemplate your decision(s), do you think the colour / trim / spec choices of your car will be different to what was originally planned? I seem to remember it was going to be and almost black shade of grey with a black/red interior...?

The computer configurator images of your interior colour choices looked tasty IMHO, and the grey wasn't a bad shade, being nearly black; although my usual opinion is that grey (as in the colour all BMWs and Audis seem to be painted at the moment) to me is a rubbish colour for anything other than a naval vessel...

Thread. of. the. Year.
    Quite early to vote for the thread of the year, we're only in February! lol. I agree this is one heck of a thread however. And once again another thread completely goes off topic!
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

*cough* i do have some spaces free in my garage..
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread. of. the. Year.
    Trying. to. be. clever. and. witty. but. failing. miserably. instance. of. the. year.

Thread. of. the. Year.
    Only after my insightful posting.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

You have posted with insight?

Thread Information