Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pimped out Vitz and a update on one

Pimped out Vitz and a update on one

The first pic is the original and the second is the chop if you cant tell!! lol and the third one is one I did a couple of years ago but I updated some of my mistakes on it!

I hope you like them!

EDIT: I removed one pic because it was offence to some people! Sorry! If you read some of the post you will understand!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by painterr; 02-21-2007 at 10:44 PM.

Dude.. thats freekin amazing.... =)

The purple one looks like its melting.

The last one is way cool, nice details.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

you definaltely have some serious skill, but thats just my definition of overdone

you're kidding me right?
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47549443/
    that's by a guy named roobi, a very well known and respected member of digimods. why are you taking credit for his work? i dont care if you pasted in the roofline...., it's his work and not yours.
    pathetic.
    Last edited by MPower22; 02-21-2007 at 04:41 PM.

OMG

I have no idea where the pic came from I got the pic from another site called th3zone which had a folder full of pics for wallpapers (it had all kinds of pics in it). Also I dont go to Digmonds site. I had no idea whose pic it was. If you like I can give you the link where I downloaded them!!!

Here is the link I downloaded them from!!!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/16608856..._By-MaSter.rar

Also let me say this: you tell me it is alright to take anyone elses pics and use them in our chops but not one's you say we cant!!! Everyone here uses other peoples pics to get ideas or parts from!! If we didnt we would be using 3d programs and not photoshop or other peoples work!!!
    Last edited by painterr; 02-21-2007 at 05:24 PM.

the two chops are on completely different levels; the 2nd one i'll believe you did. the first one is a completely different style & skill level.

edit:
    the more i look at the two i can see what you did. you simply modified the original chop to fit the vitz. But you can't say that all the airbrushing that went into the golf was yours, thats what people have problems with. You should've posted both originals [the golf & the original vitz] to solve some problems.
    Last edited by suzq044; 02-21-2007 at 06:26 PM.
    Need something photoshopped?
    Ask me. 10 years of experience with the program. Yes, I charge, depending on the project.
    PM me for details, cause every project is different.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr View Post
    I have no idea where the pic came from I got the pic from another site called th3zone which had a folder full of pics for wallpapers (it had all kinds of pics in it). Also I dont go to Digmonds site. I had no idea whose pic it was. If you like I can give you the link where I downloaded them!!!

Here is the link I downloaded them from!!!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/16608856..._By-MaSter.rar

Also let me say this: you tell me it is alright to take anyone elses pics and use them in our chops but not one's you say we cant!!! Everyone here uses other peoples pics to get ideas or parts from!! If we didnt we would be using 3d programs and not photoshop or other peoples work!!!
    I don't care if you didn't get his work from digimods. His work is all over the internet. The two chops up top that you posted are his also. On all of his pictures he has a watermark with "roobi" clearly written on it.
    let me set you straight, it's very acceptable to take pictures that haven't been already chopped and chop them. It is NOT okay to take parts from other peoples' chops. If you take just an idea, that is alright, but you didn't do that now did you? bottom line is, you took someone else's work and claimed it as your own which is fraud and something that is shunned withing the photochopping community for good reasons. you should at least give roobi credit in your original post and also post a picture of his chop if you want to be fair.

ok, chill...

One of my members at ps-g did the same thing recently; and he was forgiven, I think painterr should be too.

I am sorry if I offended anyone that was not my attention. My ideas of chopping is quite a bit different then many of yours, I had no intention of giving the wrong impression. Almost all the time when it is my work I post it saying I did it with photoshop and when I dont then it isnt!!! Even the second chop I posted I use quite abit of the changes from one pic, matter of fact 3/4 of it was from one pic just as the first one. So I removed the pic so it wont be offensive. As far as the one that made that pic he is very good but I am sure that most of the things he added to the pic he got from some one else himself. If not I would really love to see his drawing he did to make his creation!!!
    Last edited by painterr; 02-21-2007 at 08:43 PM.

Just forgive him.
    My motto: Quality over quantity.

roobi, doesn't take his ideas or any parts from anyone. i'm sure he could show you a few WIPS (works in progress photos) if you requested them from him. and lol, of course i forgive him. as long as you acknowledge that what you did was wrong and acknowledge that it shouldnt be done again, then you've earned back respect.

I acknowledge the fact that I didnt know it was a chop it was posted as a 3d pic. so I understood it to be a 3d pic made in a 3d program. I will be glad to post the thread it was posted on so you can see it was posted as a 3d.

this is how it was posted:

3D-Art

Size: 15.2 MB
    Dimensions: 1024x768 - 1280x960 - 1280x1024 - 1600x1200
    Pictures: 48
    Type: JPEG

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/16608856..._By-MaSter.rar

And here is the link to the thread: But before you can see it you must register!! I would recomend you do it is one good site!!

http://th3zone.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116722
    Last edited by painterr; 02-21-2007 at 09:47 PM.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    I only see 2 pictures now?
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Thread Information