Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New threats for Israel

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Violence doesnt solve violence, it creates new violence.

Something the USA and their allies never understood. It is now paying off for them. Propaganda-machines are running like crazy to keep up with all the bad news for them
    And what has talking about things done? Nothing....

the problem with israel is the shitty location and them wanting to be a part of the holy land. In the 40's the league of nationas (kind of like nato is now) really eff'ed things up and didn't really think about the consequences of the future, due to dealing with the cold war. IMO israel shouldn't exist. They are a big pimple on the ass of America, and i hate how my country always has to help bale them out of their problem.

Personally the west should just nuke the entire middle east, aswell as israel. For some reason none of them can get a long with each other. Maybe it is because they all have very radical beleifs???

Quote Originally Posted by speednine View Post
    And what has talking about things done? Nothing....

the problem with israel is the shitty location and them wanting to be a part of the holy land. In the 40's the league of nationas (kind of like nato is now) really eff'ed things up and didn't really think about the consequences of the future, due to dealing with the cold war. IMO israel shouldn't exist. They are a big pimple on the ass of America, and i hate how my country always has to help bale them out of their problem.

Personally the west should just nuke the entire middle east, aswell as israel. For some reason none of them can get a long with each other. Maybe it is because they all have very radical beleifs???
    Saying Israel does nothing for America, is possibly the only genuinely wrong thing said in this thread so far.

EDIT: The League of Nations was the predecessor to the UN. It was the UN plan, that put Israel where it is. They DID think of the future, by making several compromises in the first plan - However, virtually ALL the Arab countries voted against it in a UN vote. So, they did think of the future.

Let's not forget talk ended the Cold War. WW1 was not ended because one nation finally was destroyed - Germany surrendered, realizing nothing was going anywhere. Two of the most important conflicts in history, ended with talk.
    Last edited by CdocZ; 02-25-2007 at 03:35 PM.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt View Post
    Seriously?! nAW D4wG! Man that's the biggest load of BS I've head from you werty man! Come'on!
    it's my personal opinion. if you think its bs, then tough luck for you bud...I could care less what you think
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

im writing an essay for my AP US History class right now about World War I and how america lost its policy started of neutrality. maybe we should go back to it
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    It has more to do with the USA then you think. A large amount of rich American Jews fund the state of Israel. The media is also largely owned by rich American jews. They also have a very high influence on the White House. They gave Israel nuclar bombs and weapons. They protect Israel diplomatically and they do many more things.
    I am fully aware that, before world war II, the second largest concentration of Jewish people was in New York. the first was Poland

I have read your disclaimer and find it mildly offensive you think i am not as well versed on the issue as you believe. I am of the opinion that, should a choice arise between Oil and Israel, the US will first try to invade the offending country, and if that doesn't work give up on Israel. the country has been allowed to get away with shocking stuff simply by being the petulant spoilt child of the ineffective UN group set up to look after it.

I'd like to think of these threats as hollow but i know that Israeli's and Arabs are especially trigger happy when it comes to the idea of defending your constantly threatened homeland or removing the Jewish monster from the Arab landscape. this goes way back to the book of genesis.

Neutrality doesn't solve the problem. I'm beginning to think that perhaps a solution cannot be reached - something will have to come to a head.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ View Post
    Syria has Iranian/Chinese weapons and funding, and some of Russia's newest and most advanced missiles. They don't have a chance....on their own. However, even alone they could cause alot of damage. With Iran, and things can get very dangerous, very quickly.
    I agree with you but the fact is Syria/Iran actually want to destroy Israel regardless of Israel's actions so both countries are essentially acting like bullies. What is the best way to deal with a bully? Honestly they need to be taught a lesson that you can't provoke a fight with a country just because you have blind hatred for them. And I guarantee if the Jews were out of the picture Syria and Iran would then turn on each other.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepIt View Post
    I agree with you but the fact is Syria/Iran actually want to destroy Israel regardless of Israel's actions so both countries are essentially acting like bullies. What is the best way to deal with a bully? Honestly they need to be taught a lesson that you can't provoke a fight with a country just because you have blind hatred for them. And I guarantee if the Jews were out of the picture Syria and Iran would then turn on each other.
    naw, naw , naw ,men!, you got it all wrong

Syria and Iran are after the land on which israel is in. Not israel itself, the islamic terror groups are acting as a guise for irans and syria's political interests, Land. When israel settled the settled near the "holy city " which is essentially a delta (a very fertile area close to the red sea).If they had settled a little side away from the location which essentially holds key to irans and syria's key to the gulf or the red sea, there would have been very little problems.

But what's done is done, israel should focus on cultivating a good relationship with its neigbours i.e political, financial and business relationships, not pointing nukes at its neighbours. Its like a hostage taker with a gun, once his hostages get guns, he is gone.
    Last edited by kigango123; 02-26-2007 at 01:19 PM.
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123 View Post
    naw, naw , naw ,men!, you got it all wrong

Syria and Iran are after the land on which israel is in. Not israel itself, the islamic terror groups are acting as a guise for irans and syria's political interests, Land. When israel settled the settled near the "holy city " which is essentially a delta (a very fertile area close to the red sea).If they had settled a little side away from the location which essentially holds key to irans and syria's key to the gulf or the red sea, there would have been very little problems.

But what's done is done, israel should focus on cultivating a good relationship with its neigbours i.e political, financial and business relationships, not pointing nukes at its neighbours. Its like a hostage taker with a gun, once his hostages get guns, he is gone.

I am definitely not an expert on this conflict but I'm pretty sure it isn't all about land. There is definitely some religious anomosity

I am definitely not an expert on this conflict but I'm pretty sure it isn't all about land. There is definitely some religious anomosity
    Yes there is, but it is also safe to say that this religious anomosity is not in the gorvenments. The people, yes; but the gorvenment, No!; its just like saying bush invaded iraq for religious reasons, now bush maybe an mumbling idiot but he sure as God keeps his religion away from his politics.
    Last edited by kigango123; 02-26-2007 at 04:08 PM.
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123
    now bush maybe an mumbling idiot but he sure as god keeps his religion away from his politics.
    No he doesn't he uses his God as an reason.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

I hope to god that last comment was sarcasm Kigango123.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123 View Post
    Yes there is, but it is also safe to say that this religious anomosity is not in the gorvenments. The people, yes; but the gorvenment, No!; its just like saying bush invaded iraq for religious reasons, now bush maybe an mumbling idiot but he sure as God keeps his religion away from his politics.
    Where are you from? You seem very confused.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

[QUOTE=CdocZ;672768]Saying Israel does nothing for America, is possibly the only genuinely wrong thing said in this thread so far.

QUOTE]

Woah, there champ, don't put words in my mouth. By saying that we bale them out all the time i didn't mean they never did anything for us. Honestly, i don't care what they do for america. I just find it highly annoying that captain America always has to be there whenever they get in trouble with jordan, anyone, etc.

just nuke em all, make the whole middle eastern region a big shiny smooth area of melted sand and then there will be no more problems.

the US will have no one to invade/pillage/waste money on and the middle east will not be able to bomb/kidnap/behead/terrorise anyone.

Both the worlds 2nd largest issues solved so we can focus on climate change.
    The Datto will rage again...

Woah, there champ, don't put words in my mouth. By saying that we bale them out all the time i didn't mean they never did anything for us. Honestly, i don't care what they do for america. I just find it highly annoying that captain America always has to be there whenever they get in trouble with jordan, anyone, etc.
    Well, if America did not support Israel, I highly doubt America would be given the technology it so desperately wants from Israel.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyco View Post
    No he doesn't he uses his God as an reason.
    Yes.....I find it rather awkward.

EDIT2:
    Far more than most would believe. Alot of the time that extremist Muslims give their "death to America" speechs and rants, they also equate America with the Jews, not as the same group, but as two seperate groups that must be destroyed. These people who say "death to ____" are the extreme side of the extreme, but even so, they sometimes get radio/air time and people listen. I saw a documentary about these guys and their anti-Semitism, its basically a documentary filled with the same kind of clips as you see on tv with a crazed riot burning flags, and people on tv preaching to "destroy capitalism", so it is not exactly something completely unfamiliar and unknown. But it is sickening when they show you the clip of someone who easily looks to be highly intelligent saying that your people are the bane of the Earth, and a little girl crying with excitement as she recites a poem in class about how badly she wants to kill the Jews. I know this is like the most extreme 5%, of the extreme wings of Islam that already is only 10-15% of Islam. But it exists......damn, man, thats intense.
    Last edited by CdocZ; 02-26-2007 at 08:20 PM.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Thread Information