Thread: My First Chop - Hey, It Could be Worse!

My First Chop - Hey, It Could be Worse!

hey, thought I'd take up choppin myself. as u can see, i still need some work. but hey, it's my first, what can ya do? anyways, if anyone has any tips, talk to me, i'm open to anything!
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

start off doing the easy things instead of harder things like making the back wheel look like it is spinning for you. with a bit of pracitce i think that you will then be quite good.

BTW. bearly everyones first chop is bad so your just carrying on the trend
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Keep trying...

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    start off doing the easy things instead of harder things like making the back wheel look like it is spinning for you. with a bit of pracitce i think that you will then be quite good.

BTW. bearly everyones first chop is bad so your just carrying on the trend

actually to tell the truth, i wasn't try to make the back wheel look like it was spinnin. i was on a friend's computer, and he didn't have many pics to choose from, and it just came out kinda screwy. but hey, thanx for ur input guys
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Thread Information