Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge UK set to expand for '07

Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge UK set to expand for '07

Well, I'm damned happy, being a fan of the Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge lot, this is great!
    Especially the new Wrangler! Anyone wanna buy me one? lol

JEEP

2007 sees the launch of the brand new Jeep Wrangler in the usual SWB as well as the new Wrangler LWB joining the range. With vastly improved on-road manners, ABS, Airbags and ESP, the new Wrangler seems set to deliver unrivalled performance in all conditions, certainly so Off the road. The new 2007 Wrangler keeps the familiar Jeep 7slot grill and all in all, looks the same as Wranglers always have done. If it 'aint broke, don't try fix it. Still, it certainly looks fresher and is certainly appealing, especially to me anyway...

Jeep also gives us Brits 2 more new Jeep vehicles, compact SUV with the new Patriot and a new crossover, the Compass. These cars have both been designed to appeal to young customers seeking stylish, compact 4wheel drives with decent fuel economy at affordabe prices. Both the Compass & Patriot are based upon the already well selling Dodge Caliber hatchback platform and will both be offered with a new 2.4litre petrol engine and a frugal 2.0litre diesel.

Chrysler

This year Chysler UK sees the launch of the new Sebring saloon, with the convertable version probably soon to follow suite, formally only available on the other side of the pond the rather plain looking car has been replaced by a far fresher looking model with slight overtones of VolksWagen(see headlights) yet still echoing Chrysler everywhere else.

Dodge

HELL YEAH!!! The fantastic looking Dodge Avenger is making its way to the UK this year, the bold, muscular looking car set to appeal to younger drivers looking fore style and sportiness looking for something a little different. This shows that family cars don't have to be boring.

Also a new Dodge SUV will be joining the ranks this year too, with the launch of the new Nitro, the brands first midsize SUV, probably set to compete with the likes of the recently introduced LandRover FreeLander2, the 5-seater offers bags of room, fantastic, stylish looks and flexible cabin loaded with equipment, standard equipment will include ABS, Airbags, ESP, electric windows all round, CD radio and air-conditioning.

Pics:
    1 - Jeep Wrangler
    2 - Jeep Patriot
    3 - Jeep Compass
    4 - Dodge Avenger
    5 - Dodge Nitro
    6 - Chrysler Sebring
    Attached Images Attached Images
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Each more rubbish than the previous one... I doubt they are going to be fooling anyone, but just in case I hope they are complete flop.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

HAHA, well, the Caliber sold more than 18,000 units since it's launch in July I believe. They all look great, but the Avenger, that's such a cool car!

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    HAHA, well, the Caliber sold more than 18,000 units since it's launch in July I believe. They all look great, but the Avenger, that's such a cool car!
    Better return to Audi...
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Better return to Audi...
    I might get my Dad to swap the Audi for an Avenger provided I fit...

Motion & Emotion

Dear god...

It'll never work mind you... Maybe Mum...

Motion & Emotion

The Avenger is just a rebadged Sebring. Nothing to get excited about. In fact, at the NAIAS the only reason people were looking at the Avenger was because they had a very good looking model for it.

Out of those cars the only good one is the Jeep Wrangler.

I might get my Dad to swap the Audi for an Avenger provided I fit...
    German manufacturing prowess vs. a car not known for being the most high end peice of machinery from a manufacturer (Dodge) not known for it either. Just gonna put that out there.....
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

I realise that, but it just looks so damned cool!!

Motion & Emotion

Alright.....

It may be rubbish to drive, rubbish interior, rubbish econonomy, rubbish in general but I want one, purely because of it's looks...

Motion & Emotion

Not only it is objectively a lot worse than an Audi, but it isn't cool either.

In fact you'll just look like you wanted a Charger but had to settle for a cheap rebadged Sebring.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Not only it is objectively a lot worse than an Audi, but it isn't cool either.

In fact you'll just look like you wanted a Charger but had to settle for a cheap rebadged Sebring.
    Ouch Agreed

Just wait for the Challenger, they'll be made in Canada, so you know they're good

Thread Information