Quote Originally Posted by hightower99 View Post
cheaper yes, nicer and faster most definately not! how did you come to that conclusion?
It's easy to come to some conclusions when you know a little a bout cars. Sicne you're the one fitting a heavy and boring V12 engine in place of a performance high-revving 6 cilinder M engine, I guess I know a little more about cars than you.

It will show up at several shows and meets here in denmark and I will also use it for abit of racing.
Against what? Limos or cargo vans?

Well the turbo can provide up to 800HP worth of air and with upgraded internals and fuel system the engine itself will be able to support it.
I've never heard anyone who's really into cars say that a turbo can provide a certain amount of HP. I thought the potential of a turbo was mesured in pressure and not hp...

How will it be heavy? the total engine package shouldn't weigh that much more than the original engine if it was also turbocharged
Sure. But the original one isnt' turbocharged. And BTW, turbocharging a E36 m3 is also very stupid. Have you ever heard about usable power?

To be totally honest I don't think that car will ever exist for one of 2 reasons: either you're lying or you will never achieve it.