Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best way to commit suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    geekiest.post.evar.
    I was about to say the same.

I love it. Apocalyptic!

dont listen to him. he's too crazy to realize he shouldve done that a long time ago before posting random threads.
    You are a year younger than my son and have the same birthday as me I'll give you a pass or lets just say posting like that is one way to get it done quick now lay off puppy!

Quote Originally Posted by ANDREW G View Post
    You are a year younger than my son and have the same birthday as me I'll give you a pass or lets just say posting like that is one way to get it done quick now lay off puppy!
    jesus christ, they let people like you reproduce?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

How can people <14 years old have children that age?

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    jesus christ, they let people like you reproduce?
    Call me Andrew not Jesus Christ You want some Monkey bring it!They locked the last tread because I was hurting your ego's1992 Honda please???

Call me Andrew not Jesus Christ You want some Monkey bring it!They locked the last tread because I was hurting your ego's
    The thread was locked because it didn't comply with forum rules/regulations.

1992 Honda please???
    you want one?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    geekiest.post.evar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    I was about to say the same.
    Hey nothing's wrong with being a geek, at least I'm not a wanna-be geek like those idiots at Geek Squad......
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In View Post
    Bingo, why didn't I remember that one?
    I sincerely hope that's not the last post we ever see from you on here. Seriously, no girl is worth getting this cut up about. From what your profile says you're just 22, you've got plenty of time to over this psycho hosebeast and move on to bigger and better things. Women = snakes with tits, FACT.

In the words of one of my all time heros, from a letter he wrote to a friend of his...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    ... don't wait for the good woman. She doesn't exist. There are women who can make you feel more with their bodies and their souls than you ever thought possible, but these are the exact women who will turn the knife into you right in front of the crowd. Of course, I expect this, but the knife still cuts. The female loves to play man against man, and if she is in a position to do it there is not one who will not resist. The male, for all his bravado and exploration, is the loyal one, the one who generally feels love. The female is skilled at betrayal. and torture and damnation. Never envy a man his lady. Behind it all lays a living hell.
    Seriously, get up tomorrow morning, head for the nearest nice bit of countryside and take a nice long walk, soaking up all that's around you. Then, if you can't see that there's so much more worth living for in this world then yeah, get some proper professional help.

Chin up lad, things are never as bad as they seem.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Can we ban AndrewG if we don't hear from Lets Gekiga In again? Seriously.

Don't commit sucide man, personally I think it's rather selfish, it'll only make people around you sad. Also, as much as you think there is only one women for you, it's not true, the "right one" is just the one you can deal with the longest Good luck with the counselling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    The thread was locked because it didn't comply with forum rules/regulations.
    I thought they locked it so no one commits what this tread is about Oh OK rules&regulations if you say so

If you try to commit suicide then you are a fool. Wake up and get over it - your life isn't worth destroying because of some girl that doesn't want you anymore. Stop thinking of yourself and think about your family and friends and how they will have to deal with your death. Are you that selfish?

In a couple of years from now you will look back and think what an idiot you were pondering about killing yourself.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

A broken relationship is not worth your life, I know it hurts, specially after you've been together a long time, but remember, death doesn't just last a long time...it's for ever!!!!!!! That's the only mistake you'll never be able to correct!!!

I've been keeping the following to myself for the past five months, but I think it's time to talk about it. Five months ago, my business partner embezzled close to 300 thousand dollars from our business. Now we're both facing charges of fraud from two of our investors. The police are still gathering evidence on the case. I have to go to the DA's office Monday afternoon to give my side of the story. Thank God, I have people that are going to testify in my favor. Otherwise I too could be going to jail for many years. Adding to all this, I've been trying to get money together to resurrect my business. It hasn't been easy, because of this I owe money to a lot of people. I even had to sell my car. The last straw was my father's heart attack.

Thank God, things are starting to look up. I have the witnesses I need for court, the money I need is going to come in next week and my dad is better. Why am I telling you all this?? If I can get through all this, and not put a bullet in head. You sure can get over your break up and carry on with your life. Get the help you need. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami View Post
    A broken relationship is not worth your life, I know it hurts, specially after you've been together a long time, but remember, death doesn't just last a long time...it's for ever!!!!!!! That's the only mistake you'll never be able to correct!!!

I've been keeping the following to myself for the past five months, but I think it's time to talk about it. Five months ago, my business partner embezzled close to 300 thousand dollars from our business. Now we're both facing charges of fraud from two of our investors. The police are still gathering evidence on the case. I have to go to the DA's office Monday afternoon to give my side of the story. Thank God, I have people that are going to testify in my favor. Otherwise I too could be going to jail for many years. Adding to all this, I've been trying to get money together to resurrect my business. It hasn't been easy, because of this I owe money to a lot of people. I even had to sell my car. The last straw was my father's heart attack.

Thank God, things are starting to look up. I have the witnesses I need for court, the money I need is going to come in next week and my dad is better. Why am I telling you all this?? If I can get through all this, and not put a bullet in head. You sure can get over your break up and carry on with your life. Get the help you need. Cheers.
    go taz!!

SUICIDE is the answer to nothing!

Thread Information