Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One pretty tough question...

One pretty tough question...

I can only think of one answer to this question... I might have to give hints, or maybe someone will think of a different one

Name a car which (with the same body style, generation, or whatever you want to call it) came with three differently-aspirated engines.

bmw 3 series e36

Ford Falcon Ba (Supercharged, Turbo'ed, NA.)
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

i know thrust ssc!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Ford Falcon Ba (Supercharged, Turbo'ed, NA.)
    Really, all in the same body style? I'll give you that one, if you're right. That's definately not what I was thinking about though... I know pretty much nothing about Aussiemobiles.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    bmw 3 series e36
    Nope. Did they even make ones that weren't N/A?

i misread "three differently-aspirated engines" when i said bmw 3 series e36.

the current sl class

sl500 normal aspirated
    sl55 amg supercharged
    sl600/sl65 twin turbo

Jaguar S-type, comes with a supercharger, an N/A and a turbo diesel. Do you consider the former VW G-loader different from a normal turbo?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

sorry, no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I can only think of one answer to this question... I might have to give hints, or maybe someone will think of a different one

Name a car which (with the same body style, generation, or whatever you want to call it) came with three differently-aspirated engines.
    Dodge Neon:
    SE/LE : SOHC
    R/T : SOHC Magnum
    SRT-4 : Turbocharged
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

To clarify more, same body style, one supercharged, one N/A, and one turbocharged gasoline engines. Non-aussie.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    To clarify more, same body style, one supercharged, one N/A, and one turbocharged gasoline engines. Non-aussie.
    confused, do you a particular car in mind or do you us to come with as many as we can think. I also find it a low blow to rule out the diesel engine, especially coming from you
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    confused, do you a particular car in mind or do you us to come with as many as we can think. I also find it a low blow to rule out the diesel engine, especially coming from you
    Well, I had a particular car in mind. I love diesel, it's a great type of engine, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it gets to be included in my trivia

So: Gas, Turbocharged, Supercharged, and N/A models with the same body style.

It's Japanese.

Hmmm,

Toyota MR2?

Was that turbocharged in the First editions, from 1984 or such?
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

yeah i'd hav to say the AW11's....... (older MR2's)i forgot if they were turbocharged tho.....

VW beetle..... same bodystyle, there's N/A, turbo in some places, and diesel
    There's a automatic rice filter in being a gud mountain racer.... and that is "Skill"......

Yes, that is correct. The Mk1 Toyota MR2. This was a pretty tough question, because other than the N/A and Supercharged models, there are only 12 of the very limited edition "Mk1.5" turbocharged 3S-GTE cars left in the world. Anyway, you two are correct. Game over

Thread Information