Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 'lollest' car of all the times!

The 'lollest' car of all the times!

Hey, who was talking about Times 50 worst cars of all times? They are simply genial compared to this! Lol, I just can't believe that it's a real project.

Naturmobile

That car would smell like horse shit. Literally.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I can't wait for it to go on the highway.

What happens if the horse overheats?

What happens if it gets hungry?

Probably the most eco-friendly car out there though. Prius drivers should switch over to this car right now.

Thought up by someone who has clearly never tried to look after and actually ride a horse, never mind ride it in towns/traffic
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Wow, 1 horsepower.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    Wow, 1 horsepower.
    Look through the other projects - there are some 'forced' versions with even 4hp!

Clearly not designed by someone with a technical background. The car itself would have to be build strong to accomodate the weight of the horse and all other components/systems involved. Without a single calculation, you can easily imagine that it is going to be heavy. I'd estimate 100 kg for the horse and another 1000 minimum for the vehicle. Say 2500 kg total.

A single horsepower is waaaaaaaay to much to propel it to any reasonably acceptable speed. Not even the 4hp versions would be enough. Anyone know the torque a horse can produce ????

Anyway it is a good laugh for us educated people Creativity is offcourse also very important in life... without it we wouldn't have such a nice life.. ah well, damn creative wacko's They must be British or something linked to that

Hey, maybe they can use one of those little miniature horses for a motorcycle version.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody302 View Post
    Hey, maybe they can use one of those little miniature horses for a motorcycle version.
    Funny you say that, because in Chinese slang, motorcycle is literally said "metal horse".

its an interesting solution for reinventing the horse trailer but making it see-through would probably make the horse panic at cars and lights etc.

you would still be far better with just a horse and buggy.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

[O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

god as my witness, if this monstrosity goes into production, i will jump off a very very high cliff...and hope to land on top of one so i can die happy
    May the downforce be with you

A similar design was patented in 1981 (British Patent GB2060081). The vehicle carried 6 people, 3 either side of the horse, and the driver controlled the vehicle with a steering wheel, clutch and gearbox. The horse is fitted with a bag so the occupants don't have to worry about stray horse excrement.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    Clearly not designed by someone with a technical background. The car itself would have to be build strong to accomodate the weight of the horse and all other components/systems involved. Without a single calculation, you can easily imagine that it is going to be heavy. I'd estimate 100 kg for the horse and another 1000 minimum for the vehicle. Say 2500 kg total.
    All hail engineer extrodinaire drakkie! Obviously his superior mental abilities allow him to specify how every engineer operates. What's the matter, did they make it from wood or something? 100kgs for a horse? What have you been smoking this time? I weigh 90-ish kgs, and your average horse is MUCH heavier than me. Nevertheless, you probably think they should have used an Alto engine to power it - then it'd smoke a Lamborghini! Seriously, how much do you think a horse and carriage weighs? The engineers / designers might not expect it to move as quickly as a car, but it would move. Everybody can see the flaws of this particular project, but you haveto go off sprouting crap again in a failed attempt to make you feel superior at something. Go and drag-race you're Gran's zimmer frame - you'll get a bigger sense of achievement when you win.

A single horsepower is waaaaaaaay to much to propel it to any reasonably acceptable speed. Not even the 4hp versions would be enough. Anyone know the torque a horse can produce ????
    Ahem, incase you didn't know: One actual horse doesn't equate to "1hp" in engineering terms. See a technical explanation of what "horsepower" actually means. Every horse would also have differennt abilities - because they are animals, not machines. Once again, this "vehicle" (a term which I use loosely) isn't a car, so "acceptable" speed etc. etc. is something that's just floating around between the two brain cells that you haven't yet smoked away.

Anyway it is a good laugh for us educated people Creativity is offcourse also very important in life... without it we wouldn't have such a nice life.. ah well, damn creative wacko's They must be British or something linked to that
    I know us British are inventive , but not every "creative" person thinks like this. I rather prefer a TVR for example, which uses the opposite philosophy: high power, low weight - and with de-cats, a big two-finger salute to all those car-hating, Gatso wielding hippies. Do you link it to us Brits just because of the influence that eco-mentalists have ovre here?
    Last edited by Clivey; 09-27-2007 at 02:47 PM.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Thread Information