Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me in a Cemetery...

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks

Me in a Cemetery...

Hey guys, right now i'm at work. I work as a security guard and right now i'm in a parking lot of a church. They were rebuilding a church and when digging up the parking lot discovered 35 sets of 100+ yrs old bones. The construction has stopped and an archaeological team is digging up the bones to be reburied. Apparently in the past they had unknowingly paved over a cemetery. I'm here guarding it at night to make sure no one tries to screw around with the dig. I'm on my laptop taking internet from nearby apts, thought i'd tell you guys since it doesn't happen everyday.
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Hmm, where is this, around here?

Hope it doesn't end up like

HA! me too im a security gar on week ends at a creepy old building in old montreal... The place is about 130 years old and TOTALLY empty... creepy sometimes...
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Are you not a little scared guarding what was once dead bodies now only bones? Man both you and ZeTurbo should be getting tons of money for being alone at those places. I would be in a tent with a heavy arsenal of anti-ghost/poltergeist/demon/albinobunny weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007 View Post
    Are you not a little scared guarding what was once dead bodies now only bones? Man both you and ZeTurbo should be getting tons of money for being alone at those places. I would be in a tent with a heavy arsenal of anti-ghost/poltergeist/demon/albinobunny weapons.
    Have you lost your marbles, dude?

Zombies and ghosts don't exist.

bmwpower- interesting story. I can't believe someone paved over a cemetery. Seems a little crass from this side... or maybe the people who built the parking lot had something to hide... conspiracy!

God damn, a paved over burial site. I'd be pretty pissed off if I were those corpses. Watch your back man, they're gonna want to get their revenge; and they'll get it.

I hope you've got a solid cricket bat.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

You need the Official Guide to Zombies.

Just kidding.

Well, it should be a quiet job. You don't have much to worry about, except for sleep maybe.

To be serious though, best of luck with the new job.

lolz.

Get your old LPs to throw at them (shawn of the dead stylez)
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    You need the Official Guide to Zombies.

Just kidding.

Well, it should be a quiet job. You don't have much to worry about, except for sleep maybe.

To be serious though, best of luck with the new job.
    I have that book, by Max Brooks 'The Zombie Survival Guide'. Scary stuff, but it's got me well-trained...

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    some pretty sweet comments. It was deathly hot in the van, had to turn it on periodically to blast the A/C. A pretty quite night, the church is in Oshawa for the Canadians here, quite a drive from Toronto. Found out that they say it's between 30-35 skeletons, they're not sure if they will try to relocate the bodies of just mark the land a grave site and rebury the uncovered bodies.

Rather then battling zombies i was battling misquitos, but pretty sure i prevailed, can't see any bites and got a few of them..
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Moving the bodies is what causes the zombies to rise!

I recommend watching Shaun of the Dead for your complete survival guide. I still stand by my comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007 View Post
    I recommend watching Shaun of the Dead for your complete survival guide. I still stand by my comments.
    Then I guess you will be held accountable for damage caused to zombies by cricket bats.

fudgin cricket bats are the win against any foe!

i could take on a battalion of seals with a cricket bat and win!
    The Datto will rage again...

Thread Information