Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrity "Driver" crashes Supra

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    What are the consequences of such behaviour over there ? Jail sentence for little Nicky ?
    Well... daddy could always get him a good lawyer, but if the passenger dies, you're looking at manslaughter, reckless driving, and speeding. So...this is basically a toss-up, depending on how "famous" he is.

If he really was serious about drifting, he should have started off with something like a 240SX or even a Charger would have been a better choice than a Viper. Using a Viper's like starting your WRC career in a full-race prep Group-A(right?) machine seconds after getting your race license. Without any prior experience.

But I've seen him drift. He needs a LOT of practice, not to mention a slower car.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    I'd hate to show everyone his interview with Ride Magazine.
    I'd love to see it if you can. Thanks in advance
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17 View Post
    I'd love to see it if you can. Thanks in advance
    I would actually really like to see that interview as well.
    "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free."

Quote Originally Posted by Lets Gekiga In View Post
    I would actually really like to see that interview as well.
    RIDES-MAG.COM | » Young & Relentless

some choice bits

Jeez, talk about a flashy color. Anyway, most 16-year-olds haven’t had enough practice yet to become a pro drifter.

[Laughs] Let’s just say I have a terrible driving record.

Uh-oh. Looks like someone has a story to tell.
    In my silver Viper, I was driving from Miami to Tampa. I got pulled over going 107 [mph] and the guy let me off. He’s like, “Hey, I know who you are, just keep going, ya know.” Dude, I got back on the road and two minutes later I get pulled over going 113 [mph]. Another highway patrol from the same county said, “I just heard on the radio that my buddy pulled you over and let you go. I’ma let you go this time. It’s your second warning. You get pulled over again, you’re probably going to go to jail.” Three minutes later, [I was] doing 123 [mph] in a 50 [mph zone]. The guy is like, “Hey, I just heard you got pulled over twice in the last 10 minutes. I got to write you a ticket.”
    The joys of American law-enforcement

Ahhh, the benefits of celebrity life.
    In the green car, I’ve dusted an Enzo. The look on the guy’s face when he got beat by a three-liter Toyota was pretty cool. The yellow car just stomped out a new Lambo LP640. The silver Viper is the slowest one I have, but it beats Gallardos. Driving a Viper, I have to fill up [on gas] every 50 miles. I’ll get on the bridge and smash the gas, and just as fast as I watch the speed wind up, I can watch the gas gauge drop.
    ZOMG t3h FasT anD FUriOSS!
    Last edited by kingofthering; 09-02-2007 at 09:33 PM.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I wish I never had to work for anything and had lots of nice stuff handed to me.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Theres a good possibility his old man can get sued as a result of the accident. Nick's still a minor so is the responsibility of his parents still, and with his proven bad driving record if it can be proven he's gotten out of tickets because of the "Hogan" name, it could all blow up
    I am the Stig

Oh please. The family will pay for the other kids medical bills, he'll get some stupid community service (probably spoon-feeding old people or something) and that'll be the end of it.

He'll be free to make the same mistake 3 years in the future.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

That's so pathetic that he has so much (I can't even imagine owning a Viper right now and I'm only 22).

I think I'm probably one of the better drivers out there. I have no tickets and no traffic violations of any kind. I also plan to keep it that way for the rest of my life.
    "He who has overcome his fears will truly be free."

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows View Post
    Oh please. The family will pay for the other kids medical bills, he'll get some stupid community service (probably spoon-feeding old people or something) and that'll be the end of it.

He'll be free to make the same mistake 3 years in the future.
    If his friend walks out of hospital with no lasting damage etc, it could well turn out that simple for Nick. On the otherhand if hes left with permanent brain damage or worse, then who knows what might happen.
    I am the Stig

Does anyone actually know how the kid is doing? because if the situation does get as bad as you describe.....well this could be criminal.

Last i heard he was critical and in a worse condition than Nick, and Nick got away with a broken arm and some head injuries apparently. Apparently he also has brain damage, but these days memory loss is put down as brain damage. I dont think its looking too good though.
    I am the Stig

well then he might have some serious problems then.

If i was this kid's family i'd likely start getting lawyered up.

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    Last i heard he was critical and in a worse condition than Nick, and Nick got away with a broken arm and some head injuries apparently. Apparently he also has brain damage, but these days memory loss is put down as brain damage. I dont think its looking too good though.
    I think the brain-damage would be a pre-existing condition.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Thread Information