Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Dump Bump DAAA! Its NAME THAT HEADLIGHT!

GT2+2 S2, the white one and GTC.

The GTC came with all independent suspension, while the GT has the old leaf spring rear axle.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Wow, the differences are kinda suttle. The GTC has a split bumper and looks "sharper." While the 2+2 has the full bumper and is a little more "blunt." I had to put them side by side to really see the differences.
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeNitroBIRM
    Wow, the differences are kinda suttle. The GTC has a split bumper and looks "sharper." While the 2+2 has the full bumper and is a little more "blunt." I had to put them side by side to really see the differences.
    Well the GTC stands on the 240 cm wheelbase, while the GT2+2 has the 260 cm. They are really completely different looking cars, the glashouse and the rear section as well.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Guess I need to see them in real life, that picture isn't a real good representation.
    "You know what these trees and old people have in common? They're both going in the ground soon!" - Bam Margera

"The day the New York Times defines what Country Music is will be the day I shave my legs with a butter knife." - John Rich, of the country band Big and Rich

I'll be 15 on Feb. 18th, so buy me a drink! (Hint: Don't look at it as the decimal number. <smirks>)

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeNitroBIRM
    Guess I need to see them in real life, that picture isn't a real good representation.
    more pics here

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...php&carnum=142

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Citroen CX
    Correct! Heres your next challenge.

Nissan Maxima?

any american '80/'90s Ford?

subaru fx?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

subaru svx
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

Subaru SVX is correct! Heres your next challenge, hopefully a super-hard one!

'32 ford highboy?
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Nope!

Ok, its not American...

1930's Morris Major?

Thread Information