Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fooled again

Fooled again

The joint secret services (15 in total) of the USA, have issued a report that concludes that Iran stopped its preparation of the production of nuclear weapons 4 years ago.
    During all those 4 years the US Government has refused to believe statements made by the Iranians to this extent, and have openly threatened to solve the problem with violence.
    I am curious to know which country the US Government will now be targeting for a new threat of violence, because it seems that they are so addicted to that, that living in a peaceful world in just unimaginable.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    I am curious to know which country the US Government will now be targeting for a new threat of violence, because it seems that they are so addicted to that, that living in a peaceful world in just unimaginable.
    Canada!!
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    Canada!!
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was to happen one day.

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    yes, they claim they own the North Pole....how foolish of them.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    One day? How about today? You French Canadians, you're alright. You're like Europeans that got lost. But those Canadian Canadians . . . they cannot be trusted! They sneak over into the US, they learn to speak English with only a hint of an accent, they act all nice . . . then BAM! They're playing hockey in preperation to sacrifice a baby to their Dark Beaver God! Someday the US will learn that our real enemy is just north of us. The good news is that with Alaska to Canada's northwest, all we need to do is create an alliance with Quebec and we'll have them surrounded!

Quote Originally Posted by NicFromLA View Post
    One day? How about today? You French Canadians, you're alright. You're like Europeans that got lost. But those Canadian Canadians . . . they cannot be trusted! They sneak over into the US, they learn to speak English with only a hint of an accent, they act all nice . . . then BAM! They're playing hockey in preperation to sacrifice a baby to their Dark Beaver God! Someday the US will learn that our real enemy is just north of us. The good news is that with Alaska to Canada's northwest, all we need to do is create an alliance with Quebec and we'll have them surrounded!
    there might even be Iranians hidden among them...

Quote Originally Posted by NicFromLA View Post
    Hahaha wow I totally agree

EDIT: I should change my country flag in sign of conspiracy!
    Last edited by fisetdavid26; 12-04-2007 at 07:18 AM.

Well I am glad we all have SO MUCH faith in the American government. But they deserve it because of how we've acted. However I hate it when Europeans get all up on their high horse and act like EVERY American is running around supporting all the BS. An invasion of Iran never would have had support of the people I don't think. We all know we're stretched thin in Iraq and believe you me, I would like to see this stuff get resolved peacefully and diplomatically but I think that a lot of government has the old mentality that diplomacay doesn't work and enemies are enemies. Screw it. All. I hate everything.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    Well I am glad we all have SO MUCH faith in the American government. But they deserve it because of how we've acted. However I hate it when Europeans get all up on their high horse and act like EVERY American is running around supporting all the BS. An invasion of Iran never would have had support of the people I don't think. We all know we're stretched thin in Iraq and believe you me, I would like to see this stuff get resolved peacefully and diplomatically but I think that a lot of government has the old mentality that diplomacay doesn't work and enemies are enemies. Screw it. All. I hate everything.
    I have never accused the US people in any way.(apart from the fact that the majority, at least the second time, voted for the fool). The problem is the US Government and the power it seems to have over a number of European countries to drag us along into silly ventures.

(apart from the fact that the majority, at least the second time, voted for the fool)
    A majority of 51%. Barely a majority. So that means basically half of us didn't vote for him. And his approval polls are down in the 30 percentile range. Believe us, most of us don't approve or support. And he knows it.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    A majority of 51%. Barely a majority. So that means basically half of us didn't vote for him. And his approval polls are down in the 30 percentile range. Believe us, most of us don't approve or support. And he knows it.
    this latest report will do nothing to improve his approval rate either. But you (and us) are still stuck with him. According the Washington Post the report was known in the White House at least two months ago. It could have been very favourably used during the peace talks in Annapolis too.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Syria.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

this latest report will do nothing to improve his approval rate either.
    He doesn't care either. God will judge him remember.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    This just might give you american's second thought about taking on Canada..we've held our own once, we can do it again..

Can of Whoop-Ass
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by bmwpower View Post
    This just might give you american's second thought about taking on Canada..we've held our own once, we can do it again.
    Is it true that out of embarrasment the Canadian Navy objected and had the Edmonton Mall Submarine fleet disbanded ? Can't be great that a MALL had more subs than the navy
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information