Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Emblem Switch Chop, Please God

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman002 View Post
    lol very nicely said
    Who are you? Why do you think you can speak to me?

Quote Originally Posted by -What- View Post
    Who are you? Why do you think you can speak to me?
    and you wonder why you get the response you have had in this thread?
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    and you wonder why you get the response you have had in this thread?
    No, reverse that. After the responses of this thread, you all shouldn't wonder why I respond to you in such a manner.

No, reverse that. After the responses of this thread, you all shouldn't wonder why I respond to you in such a manner.
    Well...you did bring it on yourself by acting like an arrogant jerk.

As I said earlier, you burnt your bridges.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

you reap what you sow
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

After the responses of this thread
    Why do you think you got such a response?

You are the one who alienated yourself in the first place with your crass megalomania, and you are the one that is so bad at feigning regret that no one will fall for your crocodile tears.

Don't try to place the blame on people who, quite rightly, don't want to waste their time on a fool's errand for an ingrate.
    Thanks for all the fish

Why we are on the subject of slamming -What-, I'd like to take the time to ask him to stop spamming my PM inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by -What-
    Let me tell you about my d*ck. Man...it is beautiful. My d*ck doesn't do laundry...my d#ck doesn't drink...but my d*ck is big as a cloud.

There are dreams that aren't better than my d#ck.

If you stacked your future from end to end, my d*ck would be longer...and thicker.

My d*ck is bigger than your future. That's some f*ck up shit...but I got a big d*ck though...so you'll be alright!

MY DICK!!!
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks View Post
    Why do you think you got such a response?

You are the one who alienated yourself in the first place with your crass megalomania, and you are the one that is so bad at feigning regret that no one will fall for your crocodile tears.

Don't try to place the blame on people who, quite rightly, don't want to waste their time on a fool's errand for an ingrate.
    What is this foolish dictionary type shit you posting in my thread. You've impressed yourself and alienated everyone else. Communication is key.

Communication and forgiveness is key. Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry for behaving the way I have behaved previously. If someone could reach into the kind part of their heart and produce the chop I have humbly requested, I would appreciate and never forget the deed. I cannot fathom what it would take to perform a task for someone you have such strong negative feelings towards, but whatever it takes, it is worth changing the world...for your example of forgiveness would no doubt encourage others to follow you and help lead the Earth towards world forgiveness and peace.

What is this foolish dictionary type shit you posting in my thread. You've impressed yourself and alienated everyone else. Communication is key.

Communication and forgiveness is key. Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry for behaving the way I have behaved previously. If someone could reach into the kind part of their heart and produce the chop I have humbly requested, I would appreciate and never forget the deed. I cannot fathom what it would take to perform a task for someone you have such strong negative feelings towards, but whatever it takes, it is worth changing the world...for your example of forgiveness would no doubt encourage others to follow you and help lead the Earth towards world forgiveness and peace.
    Coventry basically said "After engaging in douchbaggery (never thought I'd need to use that word) for the past 2 years, do you honestly think you'll get a chop?"

Honestly, I can't say I disagree. You've left us all with bad tastes in our mouthes.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

You keep going like this and you're going to get pwned.

Why can't we just ban him and call it a day?

John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    Coventry basically said...
    Is everybody here f*cking each other or something? Why are you responding for or clarifying another person's words? Why are half the muthaf*ckas in this thread...IN THIS THREAD? To tell me what you won't do? Fine, you won't chop some shit for me because of some sissy-ass personal "beef" you got against me? Dont respond. You don't have to tell me what you won't do.

But in all seriousness. I have love for everyone. I mean no harm. If the situation were reversed and I had the chopping skills to chop a picture for you, I would. I don't agree with all of you, but I have no problem helping any of you. This is a peaceful forum, lets keep it this way. Lets help each other.

DIAF, seriously.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

...my thread.
    Let’s start with that statement. Sure you created something, but it is something that does not belong to you. It is larger than a singular being. What you created has a mind of its own. You are like Dr. Frankenstein and are expecting to have control of another, yet you stay blissfully unaware that what you say has no foundation, and others are not under your control and are not subject to your manipulations. Wake up, people are not ignorant and will not bend to your own ends.

You have ranted and insulted half of the members of this site because of one, maybe even both of these reasons.

1. You think you’re above everyone else.
    2. You think that others should agree and obey with your reasoning’s/ ideas.

Please, please...don't let my popularity over-shadow the purpose of the thread.
    The popularity that is so evident from user’s responses. Point; not all popularity is positive.

After the responses of this thread, you all shouldn't wonder why I respond to you in such a manner.
    Step off your imaginary pedestal. Which comes first the chicken or the egg, or in this case, the rude, arrogant, egotistic, pompous, and presumptuous abuser of the forum to its users? Point.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    you reap what you sow
    Guys please help me. I'm humbly asking for your help.

I'd appreciate a chop.
    The dog who bits his masters hand then begs for more.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Did my best, mate.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Thread Information