Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Masters of...........GOING OFF TOPIC

Buying a Drink for someone.

When a person makes a valid argument or a fantasticly funny/thoughtful point, you ask the person: What'll it be? You have a total of 6 rep points to give out during the round.
    People who are hard-drinkers/posters, or regulars, will be able to award gourmet things like Dom Perringon (3 Points of rep).
    medium people can award aged scotch or other spirits (2 points), imported beers like Stella Artois also count in this catagory.
    bog standard beer, such as VB or Carlton Draught, are worth 1 rep point.

you can buy someone as many drinks as you like, but you have to carry them home, or indeed drive them home, so spend wisely!
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    hey, under no circumstances are we having karaoke alright Falc??

Apart from that, those ideas seem pretty good IB4R, but maybe you should elaborate a bit mroe on how you would buy someone a drink?
    I cant see why we cant have any karioki....you stop careing after a few drinks....only time i dint like kariki was when the neighbours had a machine and where still useing it at 2am....that got a lot of sailor talk out of me...

it all seems to be coming along nicely, but do you think the current forum coding or programming whatever it is can support such a thing? i know its always getting updated but how long would be have to wait to make it possible
    I am the Stig

Is it off-topic to talk about off-topic things in a thread created to discuss off-topic posts and their effect and presence in the forums? Have I gone off-topic? Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by HBoss
    Is it off-topic to talk about off-topic things in a thread created to discuss off-topic posts and their effect and presence in the forums? Have I gone off-topic? Hehe.
    You have enacted a more heinous crime !!!!

You have brought the original topic BACK into an off-topic discussion.

Go to the corner of your room right now and don't come out till you're sorry
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Gives matra some black douglas....some rep for the funny scot

Oh man you guys, one time my friend told me click this [NSFW]link [/NSFW] and i clicked it and it was nasty. Whatever you do, don't click on that link.

-----------------

Here's cynicism, you can complain about it, but it won't stop, the only way it will is if you start stringent bans for anyone going off topic, but then, folks will leave. My advice, live with it.
    Stickers add horsepower. I promise.

I wont then...give us a hint whats on it...ive spent time on yahoo and got burned and used this trick a few times...when people ask queastion tell them a dodgy site is the way to go...the ever so popular You are an idiot sight with a window that comeup and continuosly calls you an idot...and then when you close it a million small ones come up and basicly make you have to restart it and then there is a few horrible pics ive collected

I found nothing to post here. Is that off or on-topic.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I found nothing to post here. Is that off or on-topic.
    Not at alltalk about how you feel this is a trial run of the puib idea dont like the topic make a new one

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    Not at alltalk about how you feel this is a trial run of the puib idea dont like the topic make a new one
    I am afraid I would have to get my cyber-beer out of my own fridge.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I am afraid I would have to get my cyber-beer out of my own fridge.
    You go for it i would love to but have work tomorrow....pity really...
    Alsoanother thought should we have a bartender or will that be the attending mod by default?

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I'm, also like falcon a "yarn-spinner" but my WORST failing is my (so-called) sense of humour.

]
    Nothing that can't be remedied.

Thread Information