Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 33 Ford Ka's damaged in the Netherlands

33 Ford Ka's damaged in the Netherlands

In Oosterhout, the Netherlands, the past few weeks 33 Ford Ka's have been damaged. The vandals mainly damage the rear of the cars. The damage is estimated on €1,000 - €2,000 per car.

Why the vandals are damaging only Ford Ka's in still not clear. The police also hasn't arrested any suspects.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

The newspaper AD mentioned a Ka equipped with camera's was being deployed at the moment. If it was up to me, they'd use a Ka with shotgun aimed at the drivers. Every time they make a mistake, BANG. Worst drivers on the road. Not saying I am perfect, but noone is.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie View Post
    The newspaper AD mentioned a Ka equipped with camera's was being deployed at the moment. If it was up to me, they'd use a Ka with shotgun aimed at the drivers. Every time they make a mistake, BANG. Worst drivers on the road. Not saying I am perfect, but noone is.
    I was thinking about removing my avatar, but thanks to that ridiculous post I'll keep it.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

After you have reported at least one episode in which you supposedly reached 160kms/h in your alto, I support the shotguns too.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Jeezes ****ing christ!!!!!
    Are you that stupid????!!!
    I should ban you for the rest of the year for that idiotic comment!!
    And as far as i know, idiots in Suzuki Altos suck even more, and make even more dangerous moves in traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost View Post
    Jeezes ****ing christ!!!!!
    Are you that stupid????!!!
    I should ban you for the rest of the year for that idiotic comment!!
    And as far as i know, idiots in Suzuki Altos suck even more, and make even more dangerous moves in traffic.
    I don't know how they drive around in your area, but here it are always the same kind of cars that make dangerous maneuvers that could have been avoided when they payed a little more attention to the road. Renault Scenic's, Ford Ka's and Volvo's in general... In the past (2000) I was also a witness of a deadly accident with a Ford Ka, caused by driving error. I must admit I was not exactly subtle in my words though above and apologies to those offended..

They say Adolf Hitler invented the Ford Ka. Plans to build it only surfaced half a century later due to copyright purposes.

I don't know how they drive around in your area, but here it are always the same kind of cars that make dangerous maneuvers that could have been avoided when they payed a little more attention to the road. Renault Scenic's, Ford Ka's and Volvo's in general... In the past (2000) I was also a witness of a deadly accident with a Ford Ka, caused by driving error. I must admit I was not exactly subtle in my words though above and apologies to those offended..
    I think you'll find that those are probably down to the driver not the car.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I think you'll find that those are probably down to the driver not the car.
    Offcourse. But as is normal in daily-life talk, the entire brand is blaimed

Eh, not much of a loss I would say. Never liked Kas.

These quotes are all from drakkie and sort of tell us a story:

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    So yea, i got a car last weekend ! ... One day I will be as foolish as that one day again and do a new attempt ... Believe it or not, i accidentally did a burn-out today when trying to get past some old granny at the traffic lights. ... I used to do some traffic light drag racing. ... I am seriously thinking of a turbocharger ... i tried to get the speedo of the scale.. I drove at top speed into a tunnel and managed a very scary 161 km/h. ... rocking the suspension all around ... and yes, i did spin it once ... Also I almost crashed it into a stationary C5 today.
    BANG!
    BANG!
    BANG!
    BANG!
    BANG!
    BANG!
    BANG!
    BANG!
    BANG!

...That's 9 shots. No wonder you can fit in that matchbox!

BAHAHAHAHAHHA

post of the year
    The Datto will rage again...

Holy crap, is it me or is Drakkie pw3nage season or something?

J/K, keep rockin' man.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    BANG!
    Atleast I never had any damage, not even by someone else's cause. Not in my own car, not in the van at work, while I probably drive more distance then you last year(45.000km). I never drive in a unsafe manner, because of my (lack of) crumpling zone. I do like to hit the gas pedal and drive swiftly through traffic, like most of us. I get dozens of compliments by people, that i drive well. And that is what counts. So if you'd stop making too fast judgements please, thanks.

That post you quoted was when I had barely any experience. My first car and then a petrol at it(learned to drive diesel). It's like when the parents leave the house, the kids go party, you gotta have tried everything..

Drakkie, ta mère.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Thread Information