Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 92

Thread: Porsche Panamera (970) 2009-2016

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    East Coast of the United States
    Posts
    11,865
    Quote Originally Posted by naweng View Post
    What a huge and bulky ass! Who needs such a car?
    I wouldn't mind at all.

    Provided that I can afford it, of course.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,177
    so... should we make this the Panamera Turbo thread and remove the Panamera 4S pics and make another thread? That's what I'm thinking about doing... thoughts?
    ...Utah! Get me two...

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kyushu
    Posts
    6,039
    have at it...

    either way, i am not a fan. the profiile is all wrong. i know it is supposed to look like a huge 911, but it just looks wrong. no thanks. i'll take the rapide.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,496
    Quote Originally Posted by nopassn View Post
    so... should we make this the Panamera Turbo thread and remove the Panamera 4S pics and make another thread? That's what I'm thinking about doing... thoughts?
    I'd keep all Panameras in one thread.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Germany -> West Germany -> NRW -> Düsseldorf
    Posts
    3,003
    In the pic with three Panameras is also the "Panamera S", so we would need three different threads.

    I can live with this one for all of them.
    WRC - That's motorsport!

    "If you can see the tree you are about to hit, it is called 'understeering'. If you can only hear and feel it, it was 'oversteering'."
    Walter Röhrl

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    USA, Colorado, Vallecito Lake
    Posts
    3,827
    Ferrari called, they want their hood back.

    A refreshing design I think. Still trying to get used to the idea of a front mounted engine from porsche again.
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    5,749
    No thanks.

    The Estoque completely blows the doors of that... err... thing. Same story for the Rapide and the Quattroporte.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    I'd keep all Panameras in one thread.
    Would you also keep all versions of the 911 in the same thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by netburner View Post
    In the pic with three Panameras is also the "Panamera S", so we would need three different threads.

    I can live with this one for all of them.
    Agreed, there should be separate threads, but I'm not to keen on spreading the ugly around...
    ...Utah! Get me two...

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    └A & Connecticlump
    Posts
    5,303
    Quote Originally Posted by nopassn View Post
    Agreed, there should be separate threads, but I'm not to keen on spreading the ugly around...
    Good Man!
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Land of the long white cloud
    Posts
    125
    There no real obvious difference between the models either. The 4S, S, and Turbo all look the same. Some minor differences with the driving lights, but thats about it.

    At least with a 911 Turbo, you know it's a turbo by looking at it, ok, not so much with the 911 S & 911 4S it's a bit harder to tell them apart, but all the Panamera's look the same.

    Even a Cayenne Turbo is instantly recognisable as a Turbo model with it's horizontel LED driving lights as aposed to the rest of the range.

    This is a dull car. Porsche have sold out.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Land of the long white cloud
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by WyleECoyote View Post
    There no real obvious difference between the models either. The 4S, S, and Turbo all look the same. Some minor differences with the driving lights, but thats about it.

    At least with a 911 Turbo, you know it's a turbo by looking at it, ok, not so much with the 911 S & 911 4S it's a bit harder to tell them apart, but all the Panamera's look the same.

    Even a Cayenne Turbo is instantly recognisable as a Turbo model with it's horizontel LED driving lights as aposed to the rest of the range.

    This is a dull car. Porsche have sold out.
    And to add to my rant, if i were to buy one, say the Turbo, i want people to know its the Turbo and not mistake it for some weezy S version.

    There's none of that.

    Just imagine, you've pulled up to the golf club in your new Panamera Turbo and the staff say "Nice Panamera, whats that one, the Panamera S"...how would you feel?

    If you were driving a 911 Turbo, they'd at least know by looking at it, it's a 911 Turbo, not a 911 S.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    33,496
    Quote Originally Posted by nopassn View Post
    Would you also keep all versions of the 911 in the same thread?
    The Carrera, Carrera S and four wheel drive models yes. I'd separate the GT's and possibly Turbos. It's like BMWs, I'd keep the regular models together and separate the M versions.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    For Tax Purposes, Cayman Islands
    Posts
    14,580
    I think the minimum footprint this vehicle has on the hideout, the better.

    It's definately a case of the smaller the amount of pixels you see of it, the better.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    4,177
    Then let it be done: On this, the twenty-fifth day of November two-thousand and eight - All Panamera images shall reside here.
    ...Utah! Get me two...

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Modena
    Posts
    9,826
    post 14, pic 5. it's just me or someone messed up with the position of the rear seats? looks like a bad photochop. something similar happened with the grille in post 13, pic 2.

    the ultimate error is the rear view mirror on the new Volvo S60 Concept
    Last edited by LeonOfTheDead; 11-26-2008 at 12:28 PM.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

    *cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 Porsche Panamera
    By Quiggs in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 08-21-2009, 12:27 AM
  2. saw a Porsche Panamera
    By MysteriousGT1 in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:21 PM
  3. Porsche Panamera sighting!!
    By sunk in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 10:22 AM
  4. Porsche Panamera Photoshop by me
    By Canay in forum Chop forums
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 04:12 PM
  5. Press: Porsche Will Build Porsche Panamera
    By Colin17 in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 04:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •