Thread: BMW 135i

BMW 135i

Got another one for you guys and gals. All the body mods are brushed including the roll cage. I had alot of fun with this one. C+C always welcome.

Original:

My Version:

Hi-Rez:
    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/8...hed1600ej3.jpg
    Last edited by Shreddin; 01-20-2008 at 04:07 AM.

That is just awesome Shreddin. If you ask me, that's definitely magazine-cover material.

Amazing work.

wow, just wow. How long did that take you?!
    May the downforce be with you

That looks awesome.

Enter the chop comps, pretty please?

Nice work. Put the highlight and shadow on 2008 sticker thing on the door.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Kick ass! DTM here we come! This is by far my favorite mod I've ever seen on this site.

You just took 'amazin' and crapped all over it. This is stunning. Well done, great job. Looks really nice as well, the only thing i'd change is the little healight cover thing...

Holy... crap... awesome. :O
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

that is sweet
    well done

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

orshow - I honestly couldn't tell you how much time I have into this. I never keep track of the time when I'm working on a chop. I can tell you it took over a week to finish and probably 4-5 hours every night (probably more).

johnnynumfiv - I did put a little bit of a shadow on the number plate, but I'll have to add more so it stands out better. I see what you're saying though, thanks.

Street_Dreamer - I have to agree with you on the headlight covers. They turned out looking more like "lazy eyes" than I was hoping for. I'll see what I can do to either make them shorter, give them a more aggressive look, or just get rid of them all together.

If I have some time, I'll try and get in on the competition. I'm in the process of finishing an 85 Vette rendering that I'm way behind on having it done for the guy I'm doing it for. I've got a few other renderings I'll post up for you guys really soon.

Again, thank you all for the compliments. They really mean alot to me. Cheers!!
    If chopping cars is interfering with your work, you're probably a photochopper. If work is interfering with your chopping, you're probably a chopaholic. - chopaholic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shreddin View Post
    Street_Dreamer - I have to agree with you on the headlight covers. They turned out looking more like "lazy eyes" than I was hoping for. I'll see what I can do to either make them shorter, give them a more aggressive look, or just get rid of them all together.
    Try putting them at a sharper angle.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Maybe a splitter would give the car an even more aggressive look? Fantastic job!

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Looks awesome. I had to look hard to find anything to criticize. (I'm negative like that)

The only thing I noticed is that the shadow under the front of the car is sort of long which makes it look like either the car is uneven or there's a dip in the ground right next to the car. With the way the lighting is, the shadow should go out behind the car like in the original picture, not in front of it.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Thread Information