Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Enter "WHAT's" Home

My girlfriend bought me this watch. She loves me.
    Glad to know someone does, sir.
    I AM BLIND TO HATERS
    Really? You sure you don't want to rephrase that? No, you're sticking with "haters?" OK, fair enough. I did not know 25-35 year olds use the word "haters." I'm 20 and I feel dirty repeating your use of it.

I almost think you should just post definitive proof of your claims (egg nog the house, the cars, or maybe post photos that are larger than 688 x 512) but I'm afraid that would effectively quash the entertaining responses in this thread.

If you really are 25-35, drive the cars, own the house (without parental supervision,) then you're something of a conundrum: a condescending and immature, yet successful, 30something. I could've made a graph highlighting the gross flip-flopping you've committed, swinging back and forth between spitting on other members (You are not me. You will never be me. I am better than you. Etc.) and expecting forgiveness:

Quote Originally Posted by -What- View Post
    I created this thread with the intent to unite you and I. I wanted to let you into my world. Into my life. I am sorry, I have failed to make us closer.
    (seriously?)

...and it would be very spiky.
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

I created this thread with the intent to unite you and I. I wanted to let you into my world. Into my life. I am sorry, I have failed to make us closer.
    if you really want that stop trying to write like John Steinbeck and step down from your usual level of arrogance.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    You have shitty taste in cars. Seriously. If that's really your house, you should have something way nicer than some Jap scrap POS's and a rat trap Mustang from the 80s.
    To be fair, people owning large homes & having mediocre/cheap Japanese and American cars in their driveway is common as can be in America.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

It could be very easy to get proof... just get your cars in the drive way and take a picture of the house, so we can see all of them together, i'm sure that the other memebers can imagine different situations that you can photograf in particular ways.

(oh dear... maybe i shouldn't have said that...)
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20 View Post
    It could be very easy to get proof... just get your cars in the drive way and take a picture of the house, so we can see all of them together.
    No.

I keep my cars at different locations. And besides, in order to do that I'd need people to drive my cars over to my house. No, I'm not doing that. I don't need all of my cars at home. That would defeat the purpose.

Here are more pictures I took this morning.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by -What-; 02-05-2008 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    Egg Nog it
    Here goes your Egg Nog.

Here goes super large, straight-from-the-camera pictures of the egg-nog and my kitchen...since someone suggested I do this.
    Last edited by -What-; 02-05-2008 at 09:58 AM.

No.

I keep my cars at different locations. And besides, in order to do that I'd need people to drive my cars over to my house. No, I'm not doing that. I don't need all of my cars at home. That would defeat the purpose.

Here are more pictures I took this morning.
    These shots were taken in December 2007.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

post your proof of purchase

BTW, here is my Ferrari. I even egg-nog'd it, you see... It's now parked in my summer residence (the two houses on photo).
    The second pic is me and my mate driving Ferraris on a track (you know, he had one, so I bougth the same and we constantly go out to compete on a track).

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen View Post
    These shots were taken in December 2007.
    No they were not.

No they were not.
    December 23rd, 2007 at 10 AM to be precise.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

For definate proof that this house is yours, take the 4th picture of the first post again, but spell UCP on the floor with socks.
    If it really is your house this should be easy to achieve.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Suka View Post
    For definate proof that this house is yours, take the 4th picture of the first post again, but spell UCP on the floor with socks.
    If it really is your house this should be easy to achieve.
    why do we actually bother?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information