Thread: Mass Effect...

Mass Effect...

well boys ive been playing mass effect lately and i just beat it. and im kinda sad cause it was a great game i would have loved to play it for a few more days.

for the record i thought it was an amazing game. one of my all time favorites. and probably #3 on my all time favorite RPG list.

couple questions. i remember there being a big hubub about you being able to hook up with the blue alien chick. i never got to do that in the game...although i did get to do it with ashley williams which was pretty cool cause she's smokin. haha. but has anyone played in through and hooked up with the asari? how do you do that?

secondly, has anyone downloaded the extra content? if so, how is it?

if anyone has any opinions on the game. feel free to chime in.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

Seems like you're quite the gamer.

I don't own a 360, so I wouldn't know about the game.

I'll probably get a PS3 sometime in the near future though.

awesome game. i jus got done with it last night. you can always rely on Bioware on making a great RPG!
    extra content? dang, i didnt even know there was some.
    also the asari scene is the same as ashley's.

loved this game. any game with RPG elements in it at all should have the same feature as mass effect, whereby you can go through the campaign again with all the equipment and XP you finished with...
    apparently for the sequel, the story depends on how you finished the first one?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I found the game lax in involvement, the controls were in-precise, and although i agree its entirely brilliant story line, I just found myself wishing I was doing something else.

The musical score was fitting, graphics were ok. But to shoot and move it was all to "stupid" as there was no finesse to the movements (Turok is another game that has the same fault) Unlike Rainbow six, Call of duty or even (gasp) halo 3 (which I have never been a fan of)
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

its amazing how the little choices you make through the game can change the outcome so much. i didn't even really get a chance at all to hook up with the asari i only really spoke to her in the beginning.

did you save the coucil at the end or attack the ship in the end?

i thought the graphics were pretty good. the character models were amazing, some of the best ive seen. however, i thought the environments were lacking somewhat.

my main gripe for the game however was the shooting. i thought it was waay to easy and a little clunky. i wish they woulda just ripped the controls and stuff right off gears of war and put it in mass effect.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

i saved the council, how does it affect the outcome if you hold the ships back for the final attack?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

its coming out for PC in May. Will be alot better. Has added features and they've sorted all the bugs out which kind of plagued the 360 version. I love games that are very immersive so this will be a purchase for me.

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    although i did get to do it with ashley williams which was pretty cool cause she's smokin.
    Is that a character?

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    i saved the council, how does it affect the outcome if you hold the ships back for the final attack?
    well at the end the humans become the rulers of the galaxy and you can nominate captain andrews (or whatever the black captain in the beginning's name is) or the ambassador. what happens if you save the council?

Quote Originally Posted by roosterjuicer View Post
    well at the end the humans become the rulers of the galaxy and you can nominate captain andrews (or whatever the black captain in the beginning's name is) or the ambassador. what happens if you save the council?
    rofl. i'm gonna do that next time round.
    when you save the council you lose some ships (not sure if it affects the end space battle) but the council is super grateful and gives you a multiple blowjob (well, they give humanity a seat on the top rung of the council itself) and again you nominate the captain or the ambassador. i chose the "not my call" option, what happens when you nominate the captain?

well like i said i nominated the captain to rule the galaxy, not be a part of the coucil but after that the captain ask what im gonna do next and my guy said he's gonna take the war to the reapers and attack them so they cant threaten anymore. and then the game ends.

Thread Information