Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bugatti¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

How can i convert those prices to a USD?
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

www.xe.com for quick money conversions.

Anyway, I don't know how they can have Veryunlikely's on sale, as production has been substansially delayed.

I definately wouldn't pay that for a prototype/ showcar, especially as it doesn't handle at speed, overheats, and the gearbox doesn't work

The old Bugatti's are the best, I like almost all of the pre-war ones, especially Jean's designs. Much more stylish than the Ettore cars.
    Thanks for all the fish

does anyone know the colors that the EB110 came in?
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I like the Chiron and the old bugatti's but i don't really like the veyron
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

New Veyron is utterly disappointing, I much prefer the 18/3 Chiron..

eb 110 ss
    veyron sucks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhenix
    some pics of Bugatti EB110
    thanks for pics, i realy love this car. here is the photo of great yelow eb110 ss
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bugatti??

What Bugatti? Sorry, those new cars are NO Bugattis - maybe Volkswagen cought the spirit of Bugatti -better than those with the EB 110. If they did, they found the spirit of the T 50, a "super sport car", for some drivers too strong to stay on the road . It is also my preferred Bugatti type, especially the T 50 (super)profilé. But I also like the T 35 (especially T 35 B, also T 37 [A]), T 40 and T 43, T 13 or 23 and last not least the T 57 (especially Ventoux, Atlante, Atlantique or the very open T 57 Galibier -I don't know if it was ever built, I only know a sketch). The Bugatti characteristic was, that this very small producer offered a great bandwidth of cars, small ones (T 13, Bébé Peugeot, T 40 too, also T 35 Tecla), better ones (T 17, T 23, T 30, T 38, T 44, T 49, some "cheap" T 57 too) and expensive and (very) powerful cars (the "cheap" T 43, T 18 "Roland Garros", T 35/36/37, T 41 Royale [!!!], T 46, T 50 [!!!], T 55 and [the expensive] T 57 [SC]). The other "main" characteristic was, that Ettore Bugatti respected QUALITY first of all -and maybe, that he made everything (especially technical details) as long as possible his way, even if better and more modern solutions were available. In his factory he could apprais the effort of all his workers as he could do all their jobs. And his son Jean was a most gifted designer and constructor. What is Volkswagen, what were the EB 110 builders -or even those of the T 251 in comparison to those old Bugattis?
    Last edited by Winoman; 05-12-2004 at 03:25 AM.

Thread Information