Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama President of the United States ?? LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
    do you know why UCP is mostly democratic? it is because it is a worldly, and therefore, an aware group of people that realizes that the past 40 years, democrats have won the election only 3 times (or some other really small number). and guess what? all three of those times saw large quantities of economic prosperity.

in the united states, north > south. its as simple as that. you will never find me south of carolina... EVAR!
    There have actually been 4 democratic presidents, Kennedy was a mediocre president; he flopped Th Bay of Pigs incident but made up for it with his success in the Cuban Missile Crisis and didn't live long enough to do much else. Johnson was one of the weakest U.S. Presidents of this century having been almost completely confined to the white house do to his fear of hippies. Carter was a flop of a president. Subsequently he has a accomplished more post-presidency then he did during his god-awful term. Finally, there was Bill Clinton. Debate lingers over how strong of a president he really was. The long term effects of his politics haven't come into effect. One thing is for sure, he was a scumbag socially and put quite a black mark on the respect of U.S. Politics from other countries.

I don't understand how north and south make any difference. There a more states in total that are "Red" than "Blue," many of which are from the north.

Quote Originally Posted by Soloracer View Post
    There have actually been 4 democratic presidents, Kennedy was a mediocre president; he flopped Th Bay of Pigs incident but made up for it with his success in the Cuban Missile Crisis and didn't live long enough to do much else. Johnson was one of the weakest U.S. Presidents of this century having been almost completely confined to the white house do to his fear of hippies. Carter was a flop of a president. Subsequently he has a accomplished more post-presidency then he did during his god-awful term. Finally, there was Bill Clinton. Debate lingers over how strong of a president he really was. The long term effects of his politics haven't come into effect. One thing is for sure, he was a scumbag socially and put quite a black mark on the respect of U.S. Politics from other countries.
    Whoa there, Johnson did more to help the people. What about Franklin Delano Roosevelt?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Q-man, I'm alright with your opinion but a lot of the stuff you've been spreading is ignorant propaganda. I know a lot of republicans but they can see ignorance and propaganda on both sides. The quotes in your 1st post all can be interpreted in different ways and they were most likely taken out of context to work against Obama.
    Previously know as "Rotary.freak"

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    While Obama may not be the best candidate ever to run the US, you HAVE to admit that McCain is one hell of an idiot... Maybe even worse than Bush. He's so old and dumb he doesn't even know what the heck he is saying most of the time... I'd vote Obama for sure, McCain is a clown, he should move to a senior community in Florida and enjoy retirement playing bridge and backgammon with his pals every afternoon.

YouTube - John McCain vs. John McCain
    i see you're getting jealous there Miss.Niko fx ,i personally don not think you can read that is why i was typing like that so you can read.Why don't you go back to your land that you came from.
    Last edited by QuattroMan; 08-17-2008 at 12:50 PM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by Type17 View Post
    Q-man, I'm alright with your opinion but a lot of the stuff you've been spreading is ignorant propaganda. I know a lot of republicans but they can see ignorance and propaganda on both sides. The quotes in your 1st post all can be interpreted in different ways and they were most likely taken out of context to work against Obama.
    I totally understand what you're saying,the anger level against Republican is out of range here,as long as topic is about Democrats it is ok,guys like Miss.Niko fx lives in America and he's not a united state citizen just needs to close his mouth we don't care about his opinions,all i can say if you don' t like it!(not as in you Type17) go back it is very-very simple.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I'd generally vote for the candidate I think could do least harm.

That would be McCain because he's old & Clueless.

but the problem is his handlers are nasty, nasty people who will manipulate him to become Bush V 2.0.

Obama is not perfect. No candidate is. But from the Americans I've spoken to what he does is inspire. It's never up to the Candidate (or president) to completely change whats gone before - he's got to make his people do it. And if the air for change is there, I suggest that cannot be a bad thing.

EDIT: QMan, be VERY careful who you mess with and what you say around these forums. you're bordering on personal attacks & bluntly coming off like an Uneducated douche.

If you don't have anything nice to say, STFU
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Don't you know by now? If a post by Q-man has no grammar mistakes and actually makes some sense, then it was copied from another site and not typed by him... Check all of the threads he's made lately, if they are somehow coherent you'll be able to find them on the internet.

Example:

STLtoday.com - STLtoday.com: News - Forums - Current Affairs - Topic - In Obama's Words:

He is voting for McCain obviously, and so is everybody else like him... If McCain wins, it unfortunately tells you a lot about U.S. citizens Just like when Bush got re-elected.
    Too bad the same can be said about the folks behind Obama, A.K.A. the next gen. Carter.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck View Post
    All I have to say is:

Dehydrated Babies
    What is that about exactly? The context of the quote I mean.

Also, why is the quote by QuattroMan of Matra different from what Matra said and under Matra's post it doesn't have anything saying it was edited?

Political discussion has been banned on other forums I frequent for a reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Also, why is the quote by QuattroMan of Matra different from what Matra said and under Matra's post it doesn't have anything saying it was edited?
    Q-Man couldn't cope with the simple steps of putting the [ quote ] ... [ /quote ] around his own text.

If you think about it, it's hilarious as we were discussing the ability of Obama to write books and republican presidents inability to READ. Seems it's widespread problem
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan View Post
    i see you're getting jealous there Miss.Niko fx ,i personally don not think you can read that is why i was typed like that so you can read.Why don't you go back to your land that you came from.
    you STFU

did you ever think that yor "great nation" is made of people from onther countries?
    I don't think you are a native, or do you live in a reserve?
    and where which are your origins? maybe English, maybe Spanish or maybe Italian, but not really American. you are like the "the butcher" in "gangs of New York" but without any style and any intelligent point. you aren't smart either.
    and if you think I'm not allowed to talk about your politics, or to say these things, well, I can, because my gf is American, half, and now you are offending me, so it could be personal in a way, but I'm not giving you this satisfaction.
    McCain isn't a person I could trust or want as a leader and probably, since he's very old, even as a granpa. But I'm not in love with Obama either, maybe because I don't like all the fuz around him. But I don't go around saying he or McCain are idiots, convincing people to cote for someone else, or to say that you are not American, so you can go back where you are from. you are ignorant, arrogant and the reason why now people are hating the conservative party, someone is even hating or just not liking America thanks to people like you and the present president.
    I would probably vote for Obama for a simple reason. he is quite yuong. and what does it mean?
    well, from a catastrophic point of view, the whole politics system is corrupted, all of these "politicians" have friends and even enemies, and the spent the whole life in politics to help these friends and avoid to loose against those enemies. they probably don't care about us if we cant help them in any way. this is the the worst scenary you can think about, and even saying that is true, even saying that Obama is like this, being young, probaly there would be t least a turnaround of friends and enemies.
    by the time G.W. Bush was elected president, there were a lot of old mates of his father in politics, and that increases the possibilities that a president will do his interests more than another. it's not so simply, but atr elast there is a reasoning behind my thoughts.
    oh, and if you are really that kind of people that don't want "immigrants" in your country, then you should sell or even destroy your Audi, if you have one. probably there are so many Germans in your country inside the US division of Audi...
    Last edited by LeonOfTheDead; 08-17-2008 at 02:30 AM.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

What this country needs is a fresh, new face in office, and the only choice is Obama.

I can't see any reason not to vote for him. Some may argue his "inexperience" is a bad thing, but it's a good thing. His "inexperience" means, as Leon said, he doesn't have lots of friends in corporations and lobbying firms.

Contrary to the "Tax" commercials ran by McCain, electing Obama as president won't increase your taxes at all if you make under $250,000 a year, and families will receive a $1000 tax credit every year. And to be honest, people making over $250,000 a year deserve more taxes, because they've been getting away with it for far too long, while the lower and middle class have to fork over the cash.

And McCain has made it clear he is not willing to negotiate at all with countries like Iran. We can't keep just going into a country, blowing sh*t up and suffering the consequences, followed by harsh economic consequences like we're experiencing now. In today's world, you must be diplomatic, and be willing to negotiate, even with people and nations that aren't exactly on the US's good list. Maybe if the US wasn't constantly running a muck in the Middle East, Iran wouldn't have the US on its sh*t list.
    McCain is also another one of those politicians who seem to take the "we've done it this way for xx years, so we'll keep doing it that way".

McCain is running his campaign on the usual Republican style of fear tactics

edit: If this post in any way, violates forum rules, feel free to edit it, or contact me via PM to have it edited.
    Last edited by Zytek_Fan; 08-17-2008 at 02:38 AM.

quote for Zytek
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan View Post
    What this country needs is a fresh, new face in office, and the only choice is Obama.

I can't see any reason not to vote for him. Some may argue his "inexperience" is a bad thing, but it's a good thing. His "inexperience" means, as Leon said, he doesn't have lots of friends in corporations and lobbying firms.

Contrary to the "Tax" commercials ran by McCain, electing Obama as president won't increase your taxes at all if you make under $250,000 a year, and families will receive a $1000 tax credit every year. And to be honest, people making over $250,000 a year deserve more taxes, because they've been getting away with it for far too long, while the lower and middle class have to fork over the cash.

And McCain has made it clear he is not willing to negotiate at all with countries like Iran. We can't keep just going into a country, blowing sh*t up and suffering the consequences, followed by harsh economic consequences like we're experiencing now. In today's world, you must be diplomatic, and be willing to negotiate, even with people and nations that aren't exactly on the US's good list. Maybe if the US wasn't constantly running a muck in the Middle East, Iran wouldn't have the US on its sh*t list.
    McCain is also another one of those politicians who seem to take the "we've done it this way for xx years, so we'll keep doing it that way".

McCain is running his campaign on the usual Republican style of fear tactics

edit: If this post in any way, violates forum rules, feel free to edit it, or contact me via PM to have it edited.
    Ok. You go post that on an exotic car forum, and see how many folks agree with you. I'll bet 0. We had a discussion about that on 6Speed, and briefly on FChat. Neither forum supported it, whether it was pro- or anti-Obama folks.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master View Post
    Ok. You go post that on an exotic car forum, and see how many folks agree with you. I'll bet 0. We had a discussion about that on 6Speed, and briefly on FChat. Neither forum supported it, whether it was pro- or anti-Obama folks.
    Mainly because most exotic car owners are quite greedy...seriously is a slight tax increase for rich people going to make that much of a difference in how much money they have? It's not like the government is going to take all their wealth.

Thread Information