Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Mustang, Spotted.

anyway looking at teh outside the changes will be more under the skin than outside i think because i can't hardly tell the differences of the car

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    actually, a neighbor of my GF have a Mustang , but the sound isn't as good as I was expecting, until he bought some aftermarket thingy.
    but for the money it costs there, it's quite a bargain for our standard.
    That's why I like the Mustang. It represents affordable rear wheel drive V8 fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DFH View Post
    anyway looking at teh outside the changes will be more under the skin than outside i think because i can't hardly tell the differences of the car
    I doubt they'll change much (if at all) the mechanicals. This just looks like a mid cicle refresh to compete with the Mustang's new rivals, the Camaro and the Challenger. Up until now the Mustang had had the market all to itself.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I'm liking the new styling, though its minor the car has much more flow than previous models..

The cars just a refined version of its previous self, doubt the performance upgrades will be anything major.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Yeah, considering its still using '90s tech, I doubt they'll upgrade much mechanicals.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Iīm wondering. what would you call in English the pattern on the īstang? I thought we would say thatīs a spotted car, but I havenīt seen any "i c wut u did thar" posts yet, so was my pun attempt fail?
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

Quote Originally Posted by teatako View Post
    Iīm wondering. what would you call in English the pattern on the īstang? I thought we would say thatīs a spotted car, but I havenīt seen any "i c wut u did thar" posts yet, so was my pun attempt fail?
    kidney beans?
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

it looks better, but i 'm seriously doubting it's going to get lighter
    ford hasn't got any fuel efficient cars in the NA region because they just relied on their F-series trucks anyways

and i would call the camouflage pattern piebald

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    As long as it's a V8 and 300+ hp they'll be very pleased. And RWD of course.
    Yeah, the yanks are pretty soft when it comes to motors, its gotta be at least 300kw here to be even looked at these days here in Oz. Even our 6 cylinder turbo Falcons churn out 310 killawasps these days. The rest of their formula works fine though, Big roomy car, big lump motor, RWD, nothin like the thrill of doin 150 clicks sideways with two turnin and two burnin. Those little poofy 4wd diesel snot boxs over there in euro land just dont seem to cut it for me even if they do have a turbo and get a bizzilion kilometres to the litre. I'll be happy with my 14L/100 ks of good old dinosaur juice and know that in my HSV or FPV (I wish) I'll be able to roast anything from either continent short of a saleen or a lambo. Nuff said.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Dalmatian....maybe?

I chuckled.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Its funny because I pondered mentioning the pun. I was thinking 'leopard' or 'cheetah'
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft View Post
    The Shelby GT500 is the boat version coming in at 4000lbs, and 500HP. Car and driver found its track performance comparable to the Audi R8 though.
    Did they really said that or are you being ironic?
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by Daz27 View Post
    Those little poofy 4wd diesel snot boxs over there in euro land just dont seem to cut it for me even if they do have a turbo and get a bizzilion kilometres to the litre. I'll be happy with my 14L/100 ks of good old dinosaur juice and know that in my HSV or FPV (I wish) I'll be able to roast anything from either continent short of a saleen or a lambo. Nuff said.
    We do make performance cars. They are just there, hidden in a corner. And they are different from what you have because we are different.

But on the right roads I'd love to see you roast our performance cars...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    We do make performance cars. They are just there, hidden in a corner. And they are different from what you have because we are different.

But on the right roads I'd love to see you roast our performance cars...
    old discussion is old. all your base are belong to japan anyway.

here goes a picture of the interior. that "kgp photography" decal is probably not destined for production
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by teatako; 09-10-2008 at 08:30 AM.
    www.myspace.com/kasaky

That interior is definitely nothing special. A bit dull even.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Thread Information