Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anything interesting happened with you lately?

Has anything interesting happened with you lately?

Really, besides all those small Seinfeld-like things, has anything really interesting happened with you?

My ex-gf broke up with me about two weeks agop, and now I'm finally beginning to get over it. We were together for 4.5 years.

I met a babe at the school I teach, actually she's one of my students, and I've been thinking about asking her out. But everything can go wrong, so I'm not sure what to do. She's about my age and she's very very hot. She's a swimmer, so her body is awesome. And she has an eye that is darker than the other, which is quite different and charming. But, as I said, I'm holding myself back because it can all go wrong. She can turn me down, get pissed, enraged and have my fired, or we could go out on a date, but then things would be very strange once we met again at school. Or, what if we went on a date and then one of us got interested in the other while the other one lost all or any interest?

Other than that, I'm glad to be able to workout again. After my appendix surgery, I had to wait for 3 months before going back to the gym, and I returned this week. Hopefully, I'll be fit and cool in a short time, and then my pimpong possibilities will increase expoentially. The only thing I'm missing at the gym are some more foxy babes, there used to be more, but I can live with that.

Tomorrow I have a barbecue-party to go to. The woman who's organizing everything is a babe who I made out with last year, and she personally invited me after learning I was single again. So I guess I'll have some fun for sure tomorrow.

Babes, babes, babes, all my problems seem to revolve around them.

Anyhow, enough talking about me. How are you? Honestly, is there anything big or important happening in your life? Anything interesting involving babes?

And this is me and two of my best friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ummm, i've been kinda pimpin it recently. but other than that, my track coach told me that i'm the #2 fastest person in the school now! totally kickass

i got a PB today in the 100 metres

13.4 seconds

im sure i can get down to the high 12 seconds if i work at it.

o yeh i also just graduated to a green belt blue tag in teakwondo
    wat you dont understand, is that i make love to my hand....so i dont need you honey, i beat my dik liek it owes me money
    !!

letsee.....
    i was given the title of "best ameteur driver" in a small competition between us friends...
    my best friend jus got ngaged...
    oh...and yesterday i got hit by a trailer...he wasnt lookin where he was goin and hit the drivers door...but my car - a 1990 toyota cressida - is amazingly tuff...his bumper broke, and ma door only got a little dented...

nothin much else....
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Well nothing much at the moment but next Thursday I will finally be old enoug to apply for my National B Licence so that i can go and co-drive on stage rallies around britain Cant wait
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

ive been to a really DRUNKEN party at my cousins its well fun people were climbing on roof and everything was wrecked its sso halairios
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

my girlfriend just moved in about a month ago(final test to see if we can stand living with each other before we decide to get really serious) and all is going well, were thinking of getting engaged but im a little hesetant(2nd time in less than 5 years ) but this time its a completely different situation. other than that its been all work and my car.

p.s. if/when i get married all the major members of UCP are invited, its just up to you to fly your butts around the globe to get here
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Quote Originally Posted by megotmea7
    p.s. if/when i get married all the major members of UCP are invited, its just up to you to fly your butts around the globe to get here
    OK, but does she have a big sister ??
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Well, at the moment i got like a months worth of exams,my mum had a baby last night (a girl ) and my dads trying to open up a shop selling italian food.On top of that,im trying to save up for my first car, or just get the old Fiat tipo we have in the back of the drive.ahh,the life of a 16 year old...

Well, got results back from my GCSE's and got the highest mark in the whole year for GRAPHICS DESIGN and also in the top 10 students for ART. So i'm one step closer to my career dream of being a professional Car Designer in either Germany or Japan ( I learn German ) Apart from that, drawin more incredibly outragous concept designs of tomorrows cars. Just think..in 10 years time you will be driving in MY cars and you guys will be the first to drive them...discount for all UCP members!!

Quote Originally Posted by 360_challenge
    Well, at the moment i got like a months worth of exams,my mum had a baby last night (a girl ) and my dads trying to open up a shop selling italian food.On top of that,im trying to save up for my first car, or just get the old Fiat tipo we have in the back of the drive.ahh,the life of a 16 year old...

yeah i forgot to write that month of exams down, im taking them to my first one is on thursday and im saving up for my Nissan Micra (YAY) so that i can go rallying in it
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Me ate a cookie.

Mmmn cookie taste good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterick
    Well, got results back from my GCSE's and got the highest mark in the whole year for GRAPHICS DESIGN and also in the top 10 students for ART. So i'm one step closer to my career dream of being a professional Car Designer in either Germany or Japan ( I learn German ) Apart from that, drawin more incredibly outragous concept designs of tomorrows cars. Just think..in 10 years time you will be driving in MY cars and you guys will be the first to drive them...discount for all UCP members!!
    WAHOOO I WANT TO HAVE A GO

are those the marks for your coursework coz the exams havent started yet have they accept for the music exam which i think was today. I am in the top two for my Systems and control, top 3 for my IT and top 20 for science which is good cos i am taking them subjects at college to get a good job and found my (future) ambition.

Thread Information