Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are BMW Isettas rare?

Are BMW Isettas rare?

Sorry if this sounds stupid:

Today I was getting drivin to the movie theater when I saw a light blue BMW Isetta. I was wondering if this was a rare sight or if Isettas are seen often. Just wondering... DAMN! I should have used my moms camera phone to take a picture! Oh well.

lol idn but those things are funny
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

LOL!!!
    That is a funny car
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Yeah they are so small, the door is on the front.

LOL that would have to be the funniest car i've ever seen in my life heres some pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    320kw Ford DJR falcon
    Ford = FIRST ON RACE DAY

They are actually not that rare, the car provided the survival line to BMW when they were struggling in the fifties with their big saloons (the baroque angels). The original design came from the Italy, done by ISO, hence the name. The cars came either with three or four wheels, and with 250 or 300 cc. A good one could topple 100 kph, but imagine being in there with such a speed.
    Of late they have developed into a sort of cult car and good ones will set you back for a considerable amount of money.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

i fell off a cliff in one of them, once!

I liv near a car museum , and they have one. Its a light blue one, and i think it has three wheels

WRITE ME PLEASE!!! icq-172168886

Hi,write me please at ICQ or MSN,need to ask u something!!!
    icq-172168886
    [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    They are actually not that rare, the car provided the survival line to BMW when they were struggling in the fifties with their big saloons (the baroque angels). The original design came from the Italy, done by ISO, hence the name. The cars came either with three or four wheels, and with 250 or 300 cc. A good one could topple 100 kph, but imagine being in there with such a speed.
    Of late they have developed into a sort of cult car and good ones will set you back for a considerable amount of money.

PLEASEEEEEEEEE,WRITE ME!!!need to ask u something about this cars isetta 300!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rageia
    PLEASEEEEEEEEE,WRITE ME!!!need to ask u something about this cars isetta 300!!!
    I just did but my message was returned. Use the private message function in this forum, might be faster
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

just ask online dude...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    just ask online dude...
    he just went offline

I had a hallucinating experience last summer while in Calgary, more precisely in a big bookshop in Stephen Avenue, which is a pedestrian zone. Nevertheless I saw an orange Isetta simply passing by, not in the least disturbed by the fact that it was on forbidden terriory. Never expected to see one in Canada in the first place and certainly not under these circumstances

W00t! My first old thread being revived!

Thread Information