Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: jag xfr can keep up with sylvias

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    too racing oriented, and I think the XJ220 looks much better.
    Would you rather a V6 with huge turbo lag, better looks, higher top speed but slower sprint to 100 km/h, or a NA V12 that weights 700 pounds less, lower top speed bu faster to 100 km/h. I mean the XJR-15 may be more race oriented but these cars are hardly practical in the first place and I want a big fat V12 in my Jaguar not a V6 pulled from a Rover rally car?

I was surprised to relearn that UCP had neither the XJR-15 or XJ220 so I sadly had to go to anther site for information. Seems to be a rather significant gap in the database - at least to me. Maybe Wouter could feature these cars sometime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Would you rather a V6 with huge turbo lag, better looks, higher top speed but slower sprint to 100 km/h, or a NA V12 that weights 700 pounds less, lower top speed bu faster to 100 km/h. I mean the XJR-15 may be more race oriented but these cars are hardly practical in the first place and I want a big fat V12 in my Jaguar not a V6 pulled from a Rover rally car?

I was surprised to relearn that UCP had neither the XJR-15 or XJ220 so I sadly had to go to anther site for information. Seems to be a rather significant gap in the database - at least to me. Maybe Wouter could feature these cars sometime soon?
    ...I love the XJ220's look, it could even be a diesel, I would still love it

agree, an update would be appreciated.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Update. I demand an update!

Seriously though, I've always heard that the XJ220 looks like a spaceship, but I've always thought it looked more like this alien from a cartoon I watched as a kid. Especially the mirrors and grill/lights.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Update. I demand an update!

Seriously though, I've always heard that the XJ220 looks like a spaceship, but I've always thought it looked more like this alien from a cartoon I watched as a kid. Especially the mirrors and grill/lights.
    actually I always thought it was designed on the shape of the leaper...
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thread Information