Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My 350Z

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    The wife thinks I now drive a chick magnet and it's a bit concerned lol... but she loves it as well.
    Dude, being a bit forward, your wife should have nothing to fear because if you have a woman that looks that good as your wife... Why the hell would you need anything on the side?

To be truthful, I am not a big fan of the Z's design but I recognize it is a sick ass car and as far as V6s go it has one of the best I'd wager (well, maybe beaten by the newer 3.7 in the 370Z). I gotta say it is cool to see your excitement - it is transmitting very well over the internet so in person you must be ecstatic. I think all UCP wishes that you track this car at Sebring and have nice photos of you gunning it down the runway.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    with a wife as hot as yours, she neednt worry about you straying. it will be a good car for the tw of you to pull up to the clubs you always seem to be heading to. a lot better than a civic.
    My thoughts. You ninja'd them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    Dude, being a bit forward, your wife should have nothing to fear because if you have a woman that looks that good as your wife... Why the hell would you need anything on the side?

To be truthful, I am not a big fan of the Z's design but I recognize it is a sick ass car and as far as V6s go it has one of the best I'd wager (well, maybe beaten by the newer 3.7 in the 370Z). I gotta say it is cool to see your excitement - it is transmitting very well over the internet so in person you must be ecstatic. I think all UCP wishes that you track this car at Sebring and have nice photos of you gunning it down the runway.
    Thanks man, it really feels crazy... I think people around me are getting annoyed already My wife's extremely happy though, she sees my huge smile all day long and enjoys it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    is that plastic cover over the engine necessary? or does it come off? just curious (holden has something similar but it's flimsy as, just comes off)
    it comes off... i dont know if you have to take the strut bar off of the HR, but it comes straight off the DE. my engine cover is hanging up in my garage.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

i drove the G37, and it was a lot smoother, and not noticeably faster. however that was the auto, so it wasnt as powerful. if you are going to track it. do something to the brakes first. srsly. learn from my mistakes.
    My thoughts. You ninja'd them.
    all your thoughts are belong to me.

I don't get to see many 350's in my area. Mostly due to the lack of dealership and snowfall 6 months of the year. I must say though, that color is sick.

The under $20,000 is starting to interest me. How far we talking? and how many miles on the clock? I always over look them when I start thinking about potential new cars. I may need to find one to test drive this spring.

Anyway congrats and be safe with it.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    I don't get to see many 350's in my area. Mostly due to the lack of dealership and snowfall 6 months of the year. I must say though, that color is sick.

The under $20,000 is starting to interest me. How far we talking? and how many miles on the clock? I always over look them when I start thinking about potential new cars. I may need to find one to test drive this spring.

Anyway congrats and be safe with it.
    Go and test drive one, if possible an 07+, if you're not used to quick car (like me) the feeling is just brutal, I'm having such a hard time adapting. When you turn it on and rev it up it sounds so friggin nice inside....

I paid $18,750.00 + tax man.. I did a nationwide search on autotrader.com and there was IRRC, only one 07 which was cheaper. My car has 19,500 miles btw. I got lucky with the price I guess, I was on auto sites every single day for the past 2-3 months looking for one.. As a matter of fact, I knew everything about every 350Z that was posted within a 200 mile radius from my house already, it was ridiculous.

Congrats on the car. That colour really sets the car off.

And I'll be the first to welcome you to the nissan club
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    it comes off... i dont know if you have to take the strut bar off of the HR, but it comes straight off the DE. my engine cover is hanging up in my garage.
    ah ok. does it look worse with it off? i know one of my friends has removed his simply because it cools better with it off (he says, anyway)
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    ah ok. does it look worse with it off? i know one of my friends has removed his simply because it cools better with it off (he says, anyway)
    mine is a VQ35DE, if you look at the first pic niko posted you can see a majority of the engine. the silver part at the top of the intake manifold just extends almost all the way down the top of the engine. so just no branding under the hood.

niko's is a VQ35HR, so it looks a bit different, and i have no idea what it woudl look like.

Congrats, and the paint is completely different because of the HDR shot I assume.

Good car, and i'd take one in grey over the blue any day.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Sweet ride. Any mods planned or are you just going to keep it stock for now?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv View Post
    Sweet ride. Any mods planned or are you just going to keep it stock for now?
    Well, aside from the fact that I'm broke right now (and enjoying every second of it) I really don't feel like modding anything right now... I would have tinted the windows, but they were already tinted... If I had purchased an 03-05 model I'd be searching for new wheels, but I love the stock ones on this model. I want to change the license plate frame, but that's about it... I'll keep her virgin for now

This is what you should make it look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    UCP FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

How big is the trunk opening?
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Thread Information