Hi,

I know most of you might not really be interested in green verhicles at the moment, but still I wanted to open this discussion

I'm wondering how you think about these technologies, what do you think has the future and how will this be done, both technological as well as legislation wise and so on..

Last week I have been present on a few different days on the Amsterdam Motor Show. I got the chance to drive a Tesla Roadster on the press day. The experience was nice, but with all the developments the market is slowly adjusting their focus. I have had some very interesting discussions with multiple people from the business/automotive scene, including our own minister of transportation and prime minister.

You can clearly see the developments going fast now. IMO full electric vehicles have the future, maybe connected to a diesel engine (serial hybrid). Fuel cells are nice but getting it commercially viable is very difficult I think.

What is your view on this ? Did you ever drive a electric vehicle or a hybrid ? Did you like it ? What has more future ? Electric, more efficient diesel/petrol engines, fuel cells or perhaps something else ?