Page 12 of 139 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Couldn't be any worse than bud light which was the drink of choice at my highschool since most people were too cheap to spring for coors.
    I've not tasted bud light, but I have tasted standard bud.. it just tastes of nothing. VB has a taste.. and it's full strength lager (not sure exactly, but it'd be 4.5 or 5%) but it's a bad taste. Best drunk super cold so you can't taste it so much...

On the other had, proper real original Bud from the Czech Rebublic is really nice. Especially when you're on a little train in the city where it's brewed.

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Couldn't be any worse than bud light which was the drink of choice at my highschool since most people were too cheap to spring for coors.
    Or Keystone?

Quote Originally Posted by MRR View Post
    Or Keystone?
    Fortunately keystone and busch weren't real popular until I got to college and was able to get my own more easily.

Since I don't have a camera, about the only random pictures I have show up in my email, and I just got some cat themed ones so here they are.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Well no cat no business im sorry to say.
    IT'S OFFICIAL. I'M A SUZUKI KIZASHI SPORT FAN-BOY.

what stops me from buying this over a XR6 SV6 ?. drive-train. place a little wrx evo magic under the bonnet and i'm sold!.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    i find that so disturbing that the Chinese eat cats and dogs. im not being rascist or anything but their food can be quite awesome, and sometimes quite disturbing. i could never imagine myself eating my own cats as i love felines too much!!! i also remember on the Food Network ( my mom likes watching it for ideas but i think that channel is so utterly boring ), where they had this woman of Chinese descent and went to China. she then went to an out door market were they were selling all kinds of things to eat. one thing that made me sick was how they caged the animals they way they do. or how they eat fried inscect's such as scorpions and cock roaches. ugh.....
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    i find that so disturbing that the Chinese eat cats and dogs. im not being rascist or anything but their food can be quite awesome, and sometimes quite disturbing. i could never imagine myself eating my own cats as i love felines too much!!! i also remember on the Food Network ( my mom likes watching it for ideas but i think that channel is so utterly boring ), where they had this woman of Chinese descent and went to China. she then went to an out door market were they were selling all kinds of things to eat. one thing that made me sick was how they caged the animals they way they do. or how they eat fried inscect's such as scorpions and cock roaches. ugh.....
    You realize that not every Chinese person eats cats right?

You're overgeneralizing again.

what about eating synthetic stuff, fake meat and other chemical substance then?
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    You realize that not every Chinese person eats cats right?

You're overgeneralizing again.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    sorry NSXType-R. i didn't realize that i was " overgeneralizing ". you can't watch your actions but others can. thanks for letting me know.

its ok to eat sythetic stuff even though it probably won't be as good for you as the real deal. why the question Leon?
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

China; the country where people to go Petco for a good, family dinner
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

sorry NSXType-R. i didn't realize that i was " overgeneralizing ". you can't watch your actions but others can. thanks for letting me know.

its ok to eat sythetic stuff even though it probably won't be as good for you as the real deal. why the question Leon?
    It's okay.

To be honest, I would rather eat bugs than eat synthetic stuff. I don't remember the last time I had fast food.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ View Post
    China; the country where people to go Petco for a good, family dinner

The question because what for you (and me) is weird, for them (some of them actually) is normal, while my grand-grandmother could have been shocked about McDonalds or even simply buying foods instead of cultivating them.
    I'm not going to eat dog's or cat's flesh any time soon I think, but I'm not interested in shark's, whale's and other animals. i eat cow's flesh, pig's chicken's just because I'm used to, but honestly, if you look at a pig, a chicken and a dog, which is the better and healthier looking?

Shark is EPIC, whale I want to try just to say I have had it, and it all depends on whats available in their area what is a popular food.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

back on topic

Girl

Saving

WIN

fighting

Lost

Again
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm not going to eat dog's or cat's flesh any time soon I think, but I'm not interested in shark's, whale's and other animals. i eat cow's flesh, pig's chicken's just because I'm used to, but honestly, if you look at a pig, a chicken and a dog, which is the better and healthier looking?
    dog is okay. having travelled across asia i'm fairly sure a lot of stuff labelled as 'chicken' or 'beef' wasn't entirely truthful either.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

like "16" and "legal"
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information