Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Text a girl and ask her if you can tap dat [NSFW/18+?]

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Post them! Who wants to be a vet anyways? Besides, it's not like I haven't seen my share of that stuff. I had to castrate a pig for a class in highschool.
    I remember when me and some pals were in the 7th grade, our first nations friend invited us over for his birthday. They took us up to his grandfather's ranch in the mountains, where they kept horses and cattle. When we got there, his grandfather was occupied castrating all the younger male horses, so as to keep the older alpha (model) male spreading his seed for some years to come. Quite the sight for a couple 12 and 13 year old fellas. Never going to forget the looks of horror, shock and pain on those horses' faces. I should have taken pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    I remember when me and some pals were in the 7th grade, our first nations friend invited us over for his birthday. They took us up to his grandfather's ranch in the mountains, where they kept horses and cattle. When we got there, his grandfather was occupied castrating all the younger male horses, so as to keep the older alpha (model) male spreading his seed for some years to come. Quite the sight for a couple 12 and 13 year old fellas. Never going to forget the looks of horror, shock and pain on those horses' faces. I should have taken pictures.
    lol. Love the compassion for your fellow male.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    ROFL. Freaking awesome

One of the joys of growing up in the country is that we didn't do normal biology stuff like dissecting frogs. We artificially inseminated pigs. I also had to stick my hand up a cows rectum. The cow decided to clamp down (hard, like really hard) and my arm got stuck in there. I missed my next class waiting for it to turn lose.
    LOL
    pigs are hilarious, after dissecting the penis i was able to convince the asian students that frozen calamari is in fact pig penis

when you AI'd them did you have to collect the semen yourself?
    i lol'd so hard at the sow's sucking the stuff in through the catheter
    Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    that sounds really.... cruel.
    i just so happen to be a bull dog lover.
    what? the dog was already dead, i'm here to learn not sprinkle it's ashes over the bay or some shit
    pro-tip; a bulldog's brain is like the size of a lemon. holy shit, so disappointed that after all that cutting all i got was some puny brain (perfectly healthy too, so had to look elsewhere for cause of death)
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 08-08-2009 at 10:51 PM.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    LOL
    pigs are hilarious, after dissecting the penis i was able to convince the asian students that frozen calamari is in fact pig penis

what? the dog was already dead, i'm here to learn not sprinkle it's ashes over the bay or some shit
    pro-tip; a bulldog's brain is like the size of a lime. holy shit, so disappointed that after all that cutting all i got was some puny brain (perfectly healthy too, so had to look elsewhere for cause of death)
    No, fortunately we bought the semen, or the teacher would have made me do that one, too. He didn't really like me.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    LOL

pro-tip; a bulldog's brain is like the size of a lime. holy shit, so disappointed that after all that cutting all i got was some puny brain (perfectly healthy too, so had to look elsewhere for cause of death)
    sorry for accusing you of cruelty.
    anyways, dissecting the worm was probably one of the nastiest things that i have ever done. i hated the smell let alone cutting to be revealed to that it still had some undigested dirt in it. ( i bring up the wierdest topics... )
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

anyways, dissecting the worm was probably one of the nastiest things that i have ever done. i hated the smell let alone cutting to be revealed to that it still had some undigested dirt in it. ( i bring up the wierdest topics... )
    Did you actually assume that they just up and stole some random guy's bulldog out of his yard, just so they could cut its head off and use it for a sock puppet? sweeet

[QUOTE=DesmoRob;899455]Did you actually assume that they just up and stole some random guy's bulldog out of his yard, just so they could cut its head off and use it for a sock puppet? sweeet[/QUOT

um sorta kinda. i have no idea what was going through my head when i put that post up. i just cant stand the fact that he actually did. poor thing though... i find cutting a head off of a already dead animal still disturbing thats all.
    PINGAS!!!!

[quote=cargirl1990;899456]
    Did you actually assume that they just up and stole some random guy's bulldog out of his yard, just so they could cut its head off and use it for a sock puppet? sweeet[/QUOT

um sorta kinda. i have no idea what was going through my head when i put that post up. i just cant stand the fact that he actually did. poor thing though... i find cutting a head off of a already dead animal still disturbing thats all.
    disturbing yes, when its done by someone that gets off on the act. Clutch is just learning, or at least thats what he wants us to believe .

[quote=DesmoRob;899459]

disturbing yes, when its done by someone that gets off on the act. Clutch is just learning, or at least thats what he wants us to believe .
    i really hope so Desmo.....
    PINGAS!!!!

yeah. viscera does have that wierd smell. i still get slightly queasy at it, mostly ignore it though.
    Did you actually assume that they just up and stole some random guy's bulldog out of his yard, just so they could cut its head off and use it for a sock puppet? sweeet
    LOL

not everyone can stomach it. the first week in vet science involves a dog dissection, no point doing 1 or 2 years of academic grinding only to find half the class can't go on because they faint at the sight of blood etc

you should see the horse dissection! have to stab hooks around the spinal column and suspend it from rails on the ceiling to move them around and work on them.
    that and cutting the head off, it's one of those things were they tell you what to do, and you're like "you want me to do what?"
    but then you start doing it and you start thinking, damn this is pretty awesome. i'm using a hacksaw to cut off a dog's head, this is gonna sound so wierd out of context.
    i will admit.
    the looks on their faces was hilarious.
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 08-08-2009 at 10:57 PM.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

yeah. viscera does have that wierd smell. i still get slightly queasy at it, mostly ignore it though.

LOL

not everyone can stomach it. the first week in vet science involves a dog dissection, no point doing 1 or 2 years of academic grinding only to find half the class can't go on because they faint at the sight of blood etc

you should see the horse dissection! have to stab hooks around the spinal column and suspend it from rails on the ceiling to move them around and work on them.
    that and cutting the head off, it's one of those things were they tell you what to do, and you're like "you want me to do what?"
    but then you start doing it and you start thinking, damn this is pretty awesome. i'm using a hacksaw to cut off a dog's head, this is gonna sound so wierd out of context.

i will admit.
    the looks on their faces was hilarious.
    hacksaw + dog head = don't go together.
    horse don't sound very nice to do.
    PINGAS!!!!

dogs like that have very strong sinews and the aatlanto-occipital joint is very tight and strong - obviously it has to be the way these dogs hang on to prey. i was wishing for my angle grinder about halfway through

i have pics of the horse one

dogs like that have very strong sinews and the aatlanto-occipital joint is very tight and strong - obviously it has to be the way these dogs hang on to prey. i was wishing for my angle grinder about halfway through

please don't... i beg of you.
    PINGAS!!!!

Randon Photo Thread.

... do it.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    Randon Photo Thread.

... do it.
    aww man....
    PINGAS!!!!

Thread Information