Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hopped into our local dealer...

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Australia's back on my list of places to visit before I die.
    The Qantas ad at the top of my screen says it's only 380 USD from LA.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by DesmoRob View Post
    You guys must have kangaroos like jesus has followers, if they've started shopping for cars already. No wonder so many are run over/shot/speared/knifed/bow-and-arrowed/cross-sectioned & BBQ'd by clutch/killed in sword fights by cargirl/etc etc etc.
    The movie 300 was actually based around a prophecy of Australia's future. 300 drunk bogans will be all that remains of the population of the country, to be overridden by a horde of 'roos. Drunk bogans however are nature's greatest warriors, so they take a while to go down. You just tell them that their eskys are empty and the 'roos have nicked the rest..

Poor 'roos don't stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by f6fhellcat13 View Post
    That article makes Australian birds look like pussies. Not so.

Damn, clutch beat me to it.
    like goddamned velociraptors i tells ya!!
    no. 3 on my "do not fu(k with" list (said list is on the kitchen fridge to remind me every day)
    You guys must have kangaroos like jesus has followers, if they've started shopping for cars already. No wonder so many are run over/shot/speared/knifed/bow-and-arrowed/cross-sectioned & BBQ'd by clutch/shot by bonsai and fed to dogs/killed in sword fights by cargirl/etc etc etc.
    fixed for accuracy
    there's a few that hang around my neighbourhood, i've only run into one so far though.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    it's not a spider
    doesn't have any venom so i'm okay with it

yah hate those claws

edit: trying to find pic of us playing with crocodiles at uni, can't remember if it was uploaded here or on old comp
    You guys have birds that look like Taz in a party hat? I'm starting to second guess myself on moving out of BC.

And Nota, as for your Trojan warrior spider experience, I must say I'd rather roost in the chicken coop with the hens and let them keep me warm through the cold months, than put up with a house full of DVD sized arachnids.

You guys must have kangaroos like jesus has followers, if they've started shopping for cars already. No wonder so many are run over/shot/speared/knifed/bow-and-arrowed/cross-sectioned & BBQ'd by clutch/killed in sword fights by cargirl/etc etc etc.
    clutch, if they have 8 legs, their a spider, same goes with crabs.
    they will leave you with a nasty bite though. google it boi.
    MUHAHAHAHA!
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

I hate spiders. F*** spiders. Some friends of mine made me watch 8-Legged Freaks just to get me to freak out for the whole movie. Why do they have to have some many legs and eyes and be so hairy? The further they are from me the better. I don't think I could handle living any where where I had to encounter spiders larger than a quarter any more than once or twice a year.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    I hate spiders. F*** spiders. Some friends of mine made me watch 8-Legged Freaks just to get me to freak out for the whole movie. Why do they have to have some many legs and eyes and be so hairy? The further they are from me the better. I don't think I could handle living any where where I had to encounter spiders larger than a quarter any more than once or twice a year.
    With the amount of things that spiders have in excess you'd think they should all be living in the USA .

I don't mind the crocs and the velociraptors and the snakes, i actually like them that's y i'm majoring in biology, but goddam i looked up those huntsmans and they look like wolf spiders on 'roids!!! I think i'd carry a 9mm on me at all times and blast the SOBs every chance i got. As for the roos, they sound like the same problem we have here w/ whitetail deer, they total cars and people have died from hittin them

I was out riding this oil leaking pos bike with my uncle (he wouldn't let me ride his harley, the selfish old man) up in the hills near sequoia park in california. We went around a corner and the entire road was covered in tarantulas. Makes the road incredibly slick, like riding on ice, plus you get covered in tarantula bits and goo. Didn't help that my bike had no fenders and open bodywork. Never wanted a shower so bad in my life.

Don't generally mind spiders, though, I think they're cool. The bigger the better usually, but I tried catching black widows while I lived down there for pets. Didn't work so well with my grandmother freaking out about the whole enterprise. Giant psychotic birds bother me, though.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    no. 3 on my "do not fu(k with" list (said list is on the kitchen fridge to remind me every day)
    What's #1 and #2? Mr. T and Drop Bears?

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    MUHAHAHAHA!
    IIRC its actually in the scorpion genus.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    I got a LOL from that

DO NOT mess with drop bears... theyll mess your s**t up!
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    IIRC its actually in the scorpion genus.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    what the heck are you talking about whiteballz? i obviously can't comprehend that well.
    one thing is for, i agree with everything you said ScionDriver.
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    MUHAHAHAHA!
    it's a scorpion minus a tail basically
    these are the ones that cartwheel down sand dunes yeah? so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrafan427 View Post
    As for the roos, they sound like the same problem we have here w/ whitetail deer, they total cars and people have died from hittin them
    pretty much. i've had the side of my car head butted twice by roo's, they weren't quite quick enough to get in front of the car, which i'm sure was their goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Giant psychotic birds bother me, though.
    velociraptors. seriously.
    edit: actually between them and kangaroo's, i'm pretty sure they have this whole disemboweling thing covered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitdy View Post
    no. 2 just has "do not touch the cone shell" repeated about twenty times
    no. 1 is drop bears.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

so Aussie members. i'd like to know on why kangaroo's just love to hate your cars so much as to hit them. im quite puzzled by the fact that 'roos love to use their legs for violence.
    PINGAS!!!!

roo's use their legs because it's their biggest muscles. their forearms are kinda like a t-rex. well, not completely useless but proportionately you see what i mean.
    so they use these big muscles to drive this claw with considerabe reach... a lot of dogs get disembpweled this way.
    the tendons in a roo's legs can be used as a bow string.

Thread Information