Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My wife and Z.

Quote Originally Posted by G35COUPE View Post
    I went at it with an EVO this afternoon---I beleive it was an EVO IX. I beleive this EVO was pushing 400 horses or more----a lot to ask from any 4 cylinder. At higher speeds, eventhough i was in front of him, he would literally pass me like a bullet as if i was standing still----he seemed to look smaller the fast he went. His exhaust was so loud when he passed me, that i thought it was unbeleivable to get such a sound from such a little car. I gave my moded G-35 Coupe all it got, and yet, this EVO was well beyond my car's ability. And the brakes of this EVO was super effective. He literally stopped on a Dime.

However, at low RPMS, his turbo took sometime to spool up. But once it was spooled, there was no chance on thsi earth of catching that thing. Even a Corvette would have had a hard time with this particular EVO i saw.
    well that was out of left field
    Quote Originally Posted by coolieman1220 View Post

and i'm not feeling that truck tread on the tires
    seconded not everyone can run semi's but a good set of tires could prevent another ding
    Last edited by clutch-monkey; 09-05-2009 at 08:54 PM.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

The Mitsubishi Evo is not a toy, eventhough it looks like one. I can see how cops could easily ignore an Evo because of its size, by assuming its a kiddie car.
    How exactly is this relevant to the topic at hand?
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Nice pictures of the car Niko! I'm just visualizing a very hot guy instead of your wife on and around the car. (I hope your not insulted by that.)
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Great photos - though generally Rule #1 of the car photography world - avoid taking photos on grass.

It does a good job of making your car look lower though
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

^what whiteballz said. shiny concrete FTW.

Also, she's wearing clothes. another thing to fix for the next shoot.

kthx,
    single internet losers.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I went at it with an EVO this afternoon---I beleive it was an EVO IX. I beleive this EVO was pushing 400 horses or more----a lot to ask from any 4 cylinder. At higher speeds, eventhough i was in front of him, he would literally pass me like a bullet as if i was standing still----he seemed to look smaller the fast he went. His exhaust was so loud when he passed me, that i thought it was unbeleivable to get such a sound from such a little car. I gave my moded G-35 Coupe all it got, and yet, this EVO was well beyond my car's ability. And the brakes of this EVO was super effective. He literally stopped on a Dime.

However, at low RPMS, his turbo took sometime to spool up. But once it was spooled, there was no chance on thsi earth of catching that thing. Even a Corvette would have had a hard time with this particular EVO i saw.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

whoa, is your car fixed now??? congarats dude.
    Nothing to say...

Quote Originally Posted by aiasib View Post
    nicely done

just don't enter any into the comps; you'll ruin it for the rest of us :P
    I won't. I've done it before and I get called a cheater

great pics niko, what kind of camera do you use and i'm not feeling that truck tread on the tires
    Really? They're BFgoodrich G Force TA KDW, a lot of people love them including me... they came with the car when I bought it. You probably won't see them anymore once I replace my 4 tires cause I'll be looking for a cheaper option.

Canon Rebel XSi with 55-250mm lens with minor adjustments in contrast.

Great photos - though generally Rule #1 of the car photography world - avoid taking photos on grass.

It does a good job of making your car look lower though
    ^what whiteballz said. shiny concrete FTW.

Also, she's wearing clothes. another thing to fix for the next shoot.

kthx,
    single internet losers.
    I wasn't sure about the grass, but I wanted to try something different... the car did end up looking as if it was lowered, which was great

Clothes will remain on for the time being

This thread delivers.
    Niko, you're a jerk. A lucky, lucky jerk.
    whoa, is your car fixed now??? congarats dude.
    Thank you guys.

Niko_FX congrats on your car being fixed. And you wife is hot. What else have both of you done in that car so far--I mean in the back seat?
    Thanks, no back seat.

Nice pictures of the car Niko! I'm just visualizing a very hot guy instead of your wife on and around the car. (I hope your not insulted by that.)
    lol don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Really? They're BFgoodrich G Force TA KDW, a lot of people love them including me... they came with the car when I bought it. You probably won't see them anymore once I replace my 4 tires cause I'll be looking for a cheaper option.
    I use the G Force KDWS on the rear (245/50 R16) and I've been pretty happy with the dry traction from them. Also driving hundreds of miles over wet/icy roads and sometimes snow, I've never had to worry much about them. My old tires on the other hand were very, very scary at times. I would say don't go the cheaper route... tires are your number 1 safety device in bad conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd
    Looks good. Glad to see you're enjoying it.
    the wife or the car lol
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra View Post
    the wife or the car lol
    This is the ultimate question here. The wife and the car are both hot, hot, hot.

Never liked the 350, but this made it better. Niko, does your wife know of her online fanbase?

You street race? Hit me up and we'll see what your G35 has against my 599.

Quote Originally Posted by LTSmash View Post
    For pink's only bro.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Never liked the 350, but this made it better. Niko, does your wife know of her online fanbase?
    Yep, I pretty much told her where I was posting the photos and even read some replies to her the first day.

I posted her photos on 3-4 forums.

- This is a local Z forum, most of these guys know you and me in person so you can expect pretty decent comments.

- This is UCP, they've known me for years here and won't be disrespectful either.... + I have a ban stick .

- This is another random forum, get ready for the worst.

Some people fail to understand that me and my wife tried to get some "pro"ish photos of her with the car and not create a "Hooker with a Z" thread.

I use the G Force KDWS on the rear (245/50 R16) and I've been pretty happy with the dry traction from them. Also driving hundreds of miles over wet/icy roads and sometimes snow, I've never had to worry much about them. My old tires on the other hand were very, very scary at times. I would say don't go the cheaper route... tires are your number 1 safety device in bad conditions.
    The thing about the tires that I have right now is that they are overpriced because they are designed to look "aggressive". They're good tires, but not worth the money... my next purchase will be something decent at a decent price.... These I only have them because they came with the car when I bought it.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Do you mean a 599 GTB?

I would be a dreamer to ever go up against a 599 GTB? Never, ever!

Thread Information