View Poll Results: REAL OR FAKE

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • REAL

23 62.16%
  • DREAMING LITTLE KIDDIE

14 37.84%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this person just a f###### little kid?

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    This thread reminds of a certain thread created by a member named "TurkeyROLL".
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Look, it was just the way he was answering his questions. I wouldn't bother anyone with this.

We were looking all day and found this. Team N2M Headlines

But after finding this we still think he's just a dreamer who probably just ruined his chances and thinks anyone can just race F1.

The conversation was pretty fast but my friend recalled that after he asked how are you going to pay for it (i don't remember this answer mind you), he said with Corporate Sponsorship and went on to say "it's only 4 G's in the corner". Now that he tells me this I should have known he was a dreamer.
    Last edited by anonperson; 10-29-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Dreamer? Hard to believe you've spent this much energy on a troll, dude.

You need a hobby that doesn't involve the web. Get some fresh air.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Quote Originally Posted by csl177 View Post
    Dreamer? Hard to believe you've spent this much energy on a troll, dude.

You need a hobby that doesn't involve the web. Get some fresh air.
    The only reason this intrigued us so is because who would lie about possibly being on a team and leaving speculation that they are the replacement for someone who just got injured this past year and actually have notable credentials.

I guess we live in a sad world I'm afraid and the youth are more disrespectful than ever.

have driven Go Kart locally and won something / = credential. Thats like saying half of the soccer mom/hockey dad who took their kids to play ball games will have an NHL or world cup star in their home in 10 years.....

If he is 16 and STILL race go Kart, he is TOO OLD....

The now defunct Formula BMW USA's average age is 16....people like Graham Rahal(IRL) or Johnathan Summerton(rumored USGP candidate) are racing in FBMW as 15, 16 years old....
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

This guy is a seasoned troll, and you fell for his shenanigans
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

This is very funny...a troll besmirching another troll!

Please lock this thread for two or three years and then reopen it when the 2012 F1 season is upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by ringle View Post
    This is very funny...a troll besmirching another troll!

Please lock this thread for two or three years and then reopen it when the 2012 F1 season is upon us.
    What if Brandon Brown is one of Ferrari's driver by then?

Many karting "champions" have been signed at this age to race F3 and have gone on to F1, never heard of one going right to any top series. I call BS

wasnt lewis hamilton part of a talent developent deal with mclaren while he was still karting ?

the OP is trolling the site btw

ROFL, You've awoken me from my Hogmanay hangover with a smile
    Shame the original poster hadn't "checkd his credentials" on the TRACKS he raced.
    It's mainly OVALS

Ferrari wouldn't sign him until he had learned to turn right !!!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post

Ferrari wouldn't sign him until he had learned to turn right !!!!!
    Come now, he can't be any worse than Luca Badoer.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Who voted REAL...

Perhaps it may be true after all...

... or maybe not.

But here is one that is...

MONTREAL - The Ferrari Driver Academy has signed 11-year-old Montrealer Lance Stroll, making him the youngest driver to enter the program in Maranello, Italy

“He is very young, but he has already shown in karting that he is exceptionally talented," Luca Baldisserri, who runs the Ferrari Driving Academy, said on the Ferrari website.

"We will follow him step by step in his forthcoming events in North America and he will soon also take part in our courses at Maranello.”

Stroll's multimillionaire father has a close business relationship with the storied Italian automaker.

Lawrence Stroll is a collector of Ferraris, said Natalie Bibeau, a Montreal-based public relations spokeswoman hired by Ferrari Quebec. Several karting experts in Quebec say he also imports Ferraris into Canada.

Forbes magazine says Lawrence Stroll co-founded Sportswear Holdings Limited in 1989 to acquire the Tommy Hilfiger business.

On its website, Forbes says the 50-year-old Stroll is the chairman of the board of New York-based Global Brands Acquisition Corp. He was listed as 74th among the 100 richest Canadians in 2004 with a net worth of $472 million.

Lawrence Stroll also owns Le Circuit race track in Mont-Tremblant.

Formula One is an expensive sport, with some drivers bringing sponsorships as well as driving skills to the table. Ferrari, however, has long been the gold standard of F1 racing.

Gary Wurve, who helps runs the SH Karting track at Mont-St-Hilaire where the younger Stroll has raced, described the 11-year-old as a ''natural talent.''

"In the first year he got here he was already a front-runner," Wurve said.

"He's been racing for three years now and has always been a front-runner. He's a really dedicated racer, he's very intense and always looking to be the fastest out there."

Bibeau said the young kart racer was not available for interviews.

Hugo Mousseau, team manager of Scuderia Karting, said Lance was training at a track in Quebec on Wednesday but he would not give the location.

"He's a great driver," said Mousseau, who was with the young racer when contacted by The Canadian Press.

"He has a little extra that makes him the top race driver for his age."

His son already has two wins in the Canadian national championship in karting's Rotax Mini Max category. He also has victories in the Coupe de Montreal and Coupe du Quebec Micro Max Championship in 2008 and both Mini Max Championships in 2009.

Ferrari set up its academy in December to "to find and support talented young racing drivers from around the world, with the eventual aim of getting them into the Formula 1 arena."

As of January, it had 12 drivers in the program with a spokesman saying contracts would be renewed annually.

Ferrari has had ties with Canada before. Gilles Villeneuve drove for the Italian team from 1978 until his death in 1982.

Quote Originally Posted by ringle View Post
    Stroll's multimillionaire father has a close business relationship with the storied Italian automaker.
    Yeah, I think that helped quite a bit.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information