Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Porsche Boxster Spyder

Damiano, for 10 grand over the standard car you are not going to get a significantly reengineered vehicle.

Marketing gimmick? Of course. 99,5% of car companies are a bussiness, and bussiness are meant to make money.

It's the sort of marketing gimmick that should be done more often? Definitely.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
    Damiano, for 10 grand over the standard car you are not going to get a significantly reengineered vehicle.

Marketing gimmick? Of course. 99,5% of car companies are a bussiness, and bussiness are meant to make money.

It's the sort of marketing gimmick that should be done more often? Definitely.
    I'd have preferred a 100.000 € Boxter with...more of everything.
    Really.

Also, while we know for sure there are plenty of customers willing to pay 60.000 € for a bare bone track day car, I'm not sure they would do that for a Porsche, a Boxter too, while I'm sure 0,00001 % of Boxter's fans would actually buy this, for real.

I'm basically with csl177.
    Even if the point of every business is to gain money, this is not representing why I like cars, even less is justifying me why I should spend money on a (this) car.

As someone else already said, if this is what years of Cayenne and a future of Cayenne+Panamera is giving us, sink them all, too little too late.

Also, I noticed there are very few new Boxter/Cayman on the road, the restyled ones I mean.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post

Finally, I'm definitely pissed with the fabric top.
    I'd have preferred something made specifically to protect the interior while it's raining, not to pretend it's a soft top, with the car being a pure open top hardcore thing.
    That said I can't see why it can have a decent soft stop in first place.

Me no wants.
    they need to bring back tonneau covers for this kind of thing.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    I'd have preferred a 100.000 € Boxter with...more of everything.
    Really.

Also, while we know for sure there are plenty of customers willing to pay 60.000 € for a bare bone track day car, I'm not sure they would do that for a Porsche, a Boxter too, while I'm sure 0,00001 % of Boxter's fans would actually buy this, for real.

I'm basically with csl177.
    Even if the point of every business is to gain money, this is not representing why I like cars, even less is justifying me why I should spend money on a (this) car.

As someone else already said, if this is what years of Cayenne and a future of Cayenne+Panamera is giving us, sink them all, too little too late.

Also, I noticed there are very few new Boxter/Cayman on the road, the restyled ones I mean.
    The six figure Porsche you want has the engine a little bit further in the back.

(BTW, I'd buy this if I had the money)
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information