I love owning an Alfa Romeo!

!!!Dream spoiler alert!!!
If you are considering to buy an Alfa Romeo 159, I guess you could stop reading now, and dream another place..

So, I told you about the turbo whistle a bit earlier in the thread.
Yesterday I was driving from Oslo to Trondheim, and after 400 of the 500km's of my trip, the turbo made a little "jump" in revs, despite any increasing in throttle. I made my assumptions, this is normal, it's an italian car etc. Driving some 50km's further, the significant whistle was now turned into something way worse, making my back chill on every increase in throttle. It build pressure like normal, so it was still just a really bad sound at this point. In the last climb, some 20km's from home, it was really noticeable that the turbo really struggled, couldn't get it over 1bar in boost, and there was no much power gain when boost increased the little it managed.. On the top of the hill I got a engine warning, oil pressure warning, that requested me to stop and throw the keys out the window and run. Though, I am stubborn, and did a stop/start and the warning wasn't there anymore. So I drove her slowly to work which was not far away. The turbo is gone of course, probably bearings. Not going to speculate in it anymore. Luckily, I still have factory warranty on the car. So again, owning an Alfa is exactly what it always has been, and always will be. Thank god that the car is so pretty and good to drive, when she drives. If not, it would be up for sale, right after the turbo has been replaced