Thread: “A great start is what we need” Kyle Kosir is ready for racing this weekend

“A great start is what we need” Kyle Kosir is ready for racing this weekend

Kyle Kosir is ready to kick off the racing season this weekend at Mosport. Kyle is in his second full season in the Canadian Formula 1200 Championship. Ever since confirming this will be his last season running in the Formula 1200 series there has been alot of talk and speculation about next season already. Kyle finished the season 15th last year with some reliability problems and some honest driver mistakes. “ I can’t afford making the same mistakes as I did last season. If Eugene and I can get a great start in each race I think we have a shot for the podium and title” said Kyle.

Kyle also said “we still have alot to do before the race weekend. Alignments and engine starting is first priority then the timing can be done”. Kyle will be aiming for a much needed and approved top ten finish for points. “Sponsorship is still coming in for this season but im trying to hold it off for next season” Eugene and Kyle have been working hard for fighting in the championship. Eugene is Kyle’s teammate and claimed pole position, then race one he spun the car and struggled to get up there after that.

Are you Kyle?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Yes, but Im also the Executive Marketing Director for the Canadian F1200 series. So i write all the articles for them. Drivers Teams, tracks and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by kylekosir View Post
    Yes, but Im also the Executive Marketing Director for the Canadian F1200 series. So i write all the articles for them. Drivers Teams, tracks and so on.
    Good luck at the race Kyle. How many times are you racing at Mosport this year?

Good luck at the race Kyle. How many times are you racing at Mosport this year?
    Four times this season:
    May 8-9 BEMC– Mosport
    July 3-4 BARC – Mosport
    Sep 4-5 TBA – Mosport
    Oct 2-3 CASC - Mosport

Thread Information