Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2010 Monaco Grand Prix (May 13 - 16)

Quote Originally Posted by torque55 View Post
    IMO that Hill should not be involved in any desicions concerning someone who controversialy won a title whilst being invilved firsthand, let alone that MS totally demoralized him for after that.
    what a load of "tosh"

First, poacher turned gamekeeper is always an asset !!

Having drivers invovled now was chosen to AVOID the past errors wehre the stewards were deciding if it was a "racing incident" having had not experience of racing So I for one an 100% behind adding the racing driver input to the process.

Hill has pointed out though that he feels they are usign the drivers on "legality" issues and rightly it's nto what he thought he was signing up to advise on --- and drivers aren't the best for legal/rules issues.

Woudl love to know Hill's REAL input to the process on just the driver aspect of the issue. Reading between the lines I think he favours the results the other way to the announcement made.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    what a load of "tosh"

First, poacher turned gamekeeper is always an asset !!

Having drivers invovled now was chosen to AVOID the past errors wehre the stewards were deciding if it was a "racing incident" having had not experience of racing So I for one an 100% behind adding the racing driver input to the process.

Hill has pointed out though that he feels they are usign the drivers on "legality" issues and rightly it's nto what he thought he was signing up to advise on --- and drivers aren't the best for legal/rules issues.

Woudl love to know Hill's REAL input to the process on just the driver aspect of the issue. Reading between the lines I think he favours the results the other way to the announcement made.
    I agree,

but D.Hill, i belive will have biased input IMO.

Thread Information