Had an interesting idea tonight while conversing with my girlfriend about what contributes to a persons automotive style and prefrences. Obviously visually their taste is taken into account, but so too do their pre-formed oppinions on a brand (american must be crap)..

So I thought about it and it occured it might be amusing to constitute a little game of "guess a members automotive heaven/hell game"

It goes something a little like this -

For example -

Clutches automotive heaven would be a car that defines the way he looks at life (twisted and perverse with just a hint of compassion).

Knowing him as we all do, We can deduce a number of things, all of which lead me to thinking of a quintessential "clutch" car.

Of what I would describe as a 935 flat nose porsche with a track biased (cage + semi slicks + Lightened) setup. most likely flat (not matte) black paintjob with bronze rims that fill the guards and giving the car the menacing stance that looks oh so fitting for a psychopath.

On the flip side is what could be described as his automotive 'hell'..
I thought the antithisis of the above would be something like an AMC pacer (of is it the AMC gremlin?) - However it occured to me that he'd still be able to twist the quirky vibe of the car to be able to pick up / garner attention (because deep down he likes abit of the spotlight at meetups).

So I decided that Clutch's automotive hell would be something that A) Cant be tracked. B) would never allow him to pick up C) Crush his soul at the thought of driving it.

The result - the hell-car.. A Toyota Camry, In gold. With tissue box on the rear window.