Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the rooster mobile

the rooster mobile

i took some pictures the other day in preparation to sell.
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

ok. Well apparently the pictures are too big to post. Apologies all around.

I promise it looks very nice though!
    A woman goes to the doctor to figure out why she is having breathing problems...The doctor tells her she is overweight. She says she wants a second opinion...the doctor says, "your ugly".

i figured it out! i had to load them onto facebook, then save the facebook ones onto my computer and put them on here.

Ohh well, there she is!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice!

What are you getting?
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Its still a toss up between a new Camaro SS and a 2011 Mustang GT w/ brembo brakes/3.73 rear end. If I were to buy a car tomorrow, it would probably be the mustang.

I plan to purchase whatever i purchase in March or April with delivery occuring toward the end of april or the beginning of may (generally it takes 8 weeks to build either one of these cars). I plan to put my current camaro up for sale in March. I just took the pictures now because winter is coming soon and i thought last weekend would be one of my last chances to have a nice car wash day.

Go for the 5.0L!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx View Post
    Go for the 5.0L!!!
    Agreed.

What are you gonna try to get for the Camaro?

Well...i bought it for about 8k a few thousand miles ago. I think I will probably start it off at 10k but realistically i would be happy with what I paid for it or above. I dont owe anything on it so i dont have a problem leaving it on the market for white a while before it sells.

Crap...i just realized I cant get the 5.0.

My current xbox 360 gamertag is MaddogZ28. As in Camaro z28. If i were to get a 5.0 I would be obligated to change my name to Maddog5.0 or perhaps MaddogGT or MaddogGT5.0. Obviously this would cause lots of confusion among my online friends and enemies. Quite the dilemma...quite the dilemma indeed. (totally kidding)

watch as friendly fire incidents increase in halo, above the american norm
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Also it costs you some MS spacebux to change your gamertag. Maybe you'll need to wait for the new Camaro Z28.
    Life's too short to drive bad cars.

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Also it costs you some MS spacebux to change your gamertag. Maybe you'll need to wait for the new Camaro Z28.
    haha and a winning lottery ticket!

5.0 ftw!

Just spent three days going to and from Road Atlanta in a new 5.0. Loved that thing.
    Turning money into memories.

Do you do much off roading on it?

Are american roads THAT bad?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Gentlemen...the Rooster officially has a new mobile. Pictures will be arriving as soon as i wax her.

Thread Information