Outside Jeep and Ferrari, FCA seems to be stumbling a lot. Alfa, Maser, Chrysler, and Dodge have all had bad news in the past few weeks... What cars has the Fiat brand put out in the past 10 years (other than the 500) that have set the world on fire? These quality issues, insane sales targets, delays, and the (insightful?) ramblings of a charismatic CEO leave me troubled. I guess they are better than the Cerberus/Daimler days, but medium term I see clouds brewing. I say this in spite of reasonably good quarterly results and a seemingly unending month-on-month sales increase streak in the US.

What will happen to FCA if gas goes back up to north of $80 a barrel?

Ras, the GT is too old now. I have ranted Maser before, and I gotta say the disappointing thing is when the "old" new QP was fresh alongside the GT, they were legitimately exciting. The "new" new QP, Ghibli, and aging GT are not enough, and customers are voting with their wallets, much as scribes are damning with digital ink.

EDIT: NSX, they ain't as ugly as Ferraris. The Ghibili is quite sharp; the new QP isn't as pretty as the last one, and the GT has become overwrought with fancy Trofeo appendages and stale with age.