Thread: Motor Show Advise

Motor Show Advise

Ok now i am already aware that UK_CARS, mustang123 and 360_CHALLENGE are visiting the British International Motor Show before the end of the week and a map is included in the motor show special edition of Auto Express. I thought i would scan it in for you 3 and any other people who might be visiting the show.

So, I entered at Hall 4 which is completely owned by Ford and its companies such as Aston Martin, it also has a special thunderbirds show on so it is well worth spending around an hour in the first hall.
    You can also enter through Hall 12 which starts at the MINI section and work backwards.

You then move on to Hall 5 or halls 6 etc, i advise to take hall 5 as it is one of the largest halls and has some of the most exciting cars, the peugeot, Renault, VW and especially the Honda are a must see. All the rally cars are housed in this hall, aswell as the BAR Honda f1 car and the Renault f1 car. The new Honda NSX-R is also feautured along with the new Honda concept.

Hall 6,7 & 8 are the most glamorous of all, housing the Ferrari, Porsche, TVR, Mclaren Mercedes, Noble, Lotus, Bentley etc. You CANNOT miss this hall it is spectacular.

Hall 9, 10 and 11 are more spacious and the less popular companies are here but the Vauxhall is a must see, there are many shops in hall 10 worth visiting.

The whole place is huge so alot of walking is required, the cafe area has loads of seats and places to eat so you need to go there around midday.

Any more questions i can answer for you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg n.jpg (406.5 KB, 14 views)
    • File Type: jpg s.jpg (354.7 KB, 6 views)

thanks alot, thats really good advice. I was wandering in which order to do it all (if i am still going). Thanks alot also for the map
    look at that, this is an example of the friendly good natured people we have here at UCP

Blast!! I cant go because I am on another continent...Stupid water...doesnt do anything usefull except house fish........ I can go to the Toronto one in February though....

Living in America, my closest large motor show in Chicago (about an hour and a half drive). I believe (correct me if I am wrong) it to be the largest in North America by square foot (or meter ). It however is in one enormous building on one single floor - making traveling around it slightly easier
    To Some, a rusted out 1989 GMC Suburban* is trash

But to Me, its home

yep thats right im goin wohhoooo! i had a nightmare that when i did go everyone packed up

BUT THATS NOT GONNA HAPPERN

thanks for te maps +2

ill see where you scratched your name in the careara gt!

Quote Originally Posted by UK CARS
    yep thats right im goin wohhoooo! i had a nightmare that when i did go everyone packed up

BUT THATS NOT GONNA HAPPERN

thanks for te maps +2

ill see where you scratched your name in the careara gt!

yeah thats if you go to porsche first because, there is a queue about 200 ppl long all day otherwise, same with aston martin. if you go to the EVO magazine stand they give you free poster of enzo, koenigsegg and clio V6, they also have a real koenigsegg at the EVO stand D dam i love that car. if you go into the Vauxhall simulator you get a free hat whoopee

P.s.remember o take your American express card everyone
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information