Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

did u notice that ??

You hate Canadians ?? Have you noticed what it says about my location ?!!! I am was very pleased to know that you hate french-canadians, coz I am from an English province in Canada and I would of been very depressed to know that you don't like us !!!

As for guyxt, Ive read many of his posts (probably not all) and i still dont see a reason for your agressive actions. I am not defending him, but coz he has a different opinion on cars, politics or anything else, that doesnt give you, me or anyone else the right to make fun of his family and his race.

Re: did u notice that ??

Originally posted by Misho
    As for guyxt, Ive read many of his posts (probably not all) and i still dont see a reason for your agressive actions. I am not defending him, but coz he has a different opinion on cars, politics or anything else, that doesnt give you, me or anyone else the right to make fun of his family and his race.
    This is of course the same Guyxt that has repeatedly made abusive comments about the US, their politics and their cars.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

well americans are silly

but thats besides the point

crisis you have no idea what the real world is about.

you cant just do what you want(eg invade countrys for oil and cos you cant find the real culprit for 9/11so u go for a soft targetlike iraq).

please people can we stay on the topic.

and ozexige you are just lame and sad and hope you say a bad muslim comment one day and get beaten.

and canada is america without all the stupid rednecks and bad cars and impending nuclear holocaust.

Re: well americans are silly

Originally posted by guyt_x

you cant just do what you want(eg invade countrys for oil and cos you cant find the real culprit for 9/11so u go for a soft targetlike iraq).

please people can we stay on the topic.

and ozexige you are just lame and sad and hope you say a bad muslim comment one day and get beaten.

and canada is america without all the stupid rednecks and bad cars and impending nuclear holocaust.
    Very intersting. In response.
    1.I dont have any idea what the real world is about. When someone can define the real world and through whos perspective I will attempt to find out.

2.The legitamacy of the Iraqi invasion has become recently more clouded. I still think we have a good result in global terms. My sympathies to the innocent parties.

3.I beleive the topic is politics.

4.please people can we stay on the topic.

5.There you go getting all hypocritical again.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

tell that to..

tell "a good result in global terms" to all the dead innocent people

Re: did u notice that ??

You hate Canadians ?? Have you noticed what it says about my location

many of his posts <READ THEM FIRST!>
    Gee you're in Canada...

Duh...

Did you notice the big smiley face at the end of my 'hate' letter?

I stand by my first comment - you are in no position to criticise my disdain for this miscreant without first determining it's state of mind.....
    do monkeys have a mind or a brain?

A pox - a pox I say -
    a pox on all those that cling to the use of the oil-burning horseless carriage and pollute the King's highways and byways.

Re: well americans are silly

Originally posted by guyt_x

and FRENCH-CANADIANS!!!!..... hehe

I don't reply to your comments directed at me -
    I, along with the rest of us here,
    are secure in the knowledge that your country/continent has the saddest history of all -
    you caitiff!
    A pox - a pox I say -
    a pox on all those that cling to the use of the oil-burning horseless carriage and pollute the King's highways and byways.

Re: I just bought my 16y.o. a Peugeot '307'

Originally posted by crisis
    You mus'nt like your kid much either if you bought him a Peugeot. Still he is unlikely to get caught speeding.
    It's what he wanted - and he's paying my wife and I back by working weekends and after school as a shelf packer at the local supermarket.
    I was surprised - the build doesn't match a golf - but, unbelievably, it's NOT SLOW - who would have thunk it?

A pox - a pox I say -

Re: Re: I just bought my 16y.o. a Peugeot '307'

Originally posted by ozexige
    It's what he wanted - and he's paying my wife and I back by working weekends and after school as a shelf packer at the local supermarket.
    I was surprised - the build doesn't match a golf - but, unbelievably, it's NOT SLOW - who would have thunk it?

I am sorry, but is that what you call "staying on topic" ?? I thought this was about politics. Sorry for being off-topic.

Re: Re: well americans are silly

Originally posted by ozexige
    and FRENCH-CANADIANS!!!!..... hehe

I don't reply to your comments directed at me -
    I, along with the rest of us here,
    are secure in the knowledge that your country/continent has the saddest history of all -
    you caitiff!
    Please inform us more about the so-called "sad" history of Africa.

By the way , Canada is undoubtly the best place on EARTH !!

Re: Re: Re: well americans are silly

Please inform us more about the so-called "sad" history of Africa. <READ GUYT'S POSTS - they prove it!>

By the way , Canada is undoubtly the best place on EARTH !!
    Nuh - I OWN the best place on EARTH - 500 acres 10km from a small town called York in WESTERN AUSTRALIA!

nyah, nyah, nyah.......

Oh - BTW Canada can't be the best place on earth - French f...kin' Canadians live there!

A pox - a pox I say -

and the rest ?

what about the rest of the posts ?? any news on the sad history of africa yet ? or are you still busy looking it up on the net !!!! coz if you are, let me point out that the internet isn't as popular over there as u might think it is !!!

Re: Re: Re: I just bought my 16y.o. a Peugeot '307'

I am sorry, but is that what you call "staying on topic" ?? I thought this was about politics. Sorry for being off-topic.
    Look Mish - buddy -
    This is a forum where we just 'talk' to each other - f...k 'staying on topic'!

A pox - a pox I say -

Re: and the rest ?

what about the rest of the posts ?? any news on the sad history of africa yet ? or are you still busy looking it up on the net !!!! coz if you are, let me point out that the internet isn't as popular over there as u might think it is !!!
    Uh - over where?
    A pox - a pox I say -

I would really like to know why I was banned

but any how

stupid americans and convicts here

so long people

Thread Information