Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Politics

hmmm

somewhere earlier in this forum, that supposedly patriotic american "chevy" something guy, said that 9/11 happened because Muslims hate america and not for any other reason. Can he explain why do they hate america??
    it is very obvious that this kid (he is 15 by the way) still has a lot to learn. there is nothing wrong in being young, as long as your not stupid. if u think patriotism is defending your country without fully understanding the issue and beleiving in it, then you're wrong.
    I am an African / Middle Eastern / Muslim so please watch out what you're going to say next, coz I am not some ignorant guy that you can argue with. As a matter of fact, I will be more than happy to answer any questions anyone might have reagarding the Middle East and Islam.

there we go its about time

chevysucks seems to think its ok for inocent women and children to die just because one or two extremmists puched america's shit in.

You see america needed something to flex it huge over budgeted war machine at somthing to make the simple red necks happy, because they needed revenge.

and now the new iraq government which is remarkably western in style and wearinf western clothes which is just gay and so full of shit.
    If you people cant see through all the propaganda, then shame.

the amount of money america spent on the war is so little compared to what they will get back in oil and building contracts.

And I say again If america came into my city and starting bombing shit and blowing my friends and family up, I would strap the nuke to my self and then the statue of liberty would be missing its ass.

and it makes no difference that it was a muslim country, last time it was a vietnamese country. and you people lost that too

Misho,
    1.What do you think it is about your religion that compels some people to act with such violence and disregard for other peoples lives in the name of their religion?
    2. Do you hate America?
    3. Why do you think the Bin Ladens hate America?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

waiting for repli

this should be good

thank you

Originally posted by crisis
    Misho,
    1.What do you think it is about your religion that compels some people to act with such violence and disregard for other peoples lives in the name of their religion?
    2. Do you hate America?
    3. Why do you think the Bin Ladens hate America?
    1) First I must point out that there is ABSOLUTELY nothing in our relegion that justifies the killing of people regardless of their race/relegion or any other feature except ofcourse in case of war which they started. People that carry out terrorist activities like 9/11 are extremists with a wrong understanding of Islam. Another interesting fact I would like to point out is that the word Islam in arabic means Peace, hence this is the relegion of Peace.

If a muslim dies during a war while defending his relegion, he goes staright to the highest heaven. It is this fact that leads these extremists to beleive that their actions are justified and that they will be among those who die defending their relegion. Although Islam insists that even during a war, only fight those who fight you and try to reduce killing as much as possible, even killing of plants, let alone innocent people.

2) No I do not hate America, actually there are many things that I find great in that country. What I do hate however, is America's foreign policy towards 3rd world countries in general and the middle east in particular.

3) I am not sure if by the Bin Ladens you are referring to the Bin Laden family or Osama Bin Laden and his group of extremists. If u mean the family, then I dont really have anything to say but i am pretty sure that not the whole family hates america !! If u mean the extremists, then please look up No.1

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify this sensitive topic and please dont hesitate to ask more.

Religion in general has been used over the centuries as an excuse for pointless killing. Let's not forget the Spanish Inquisition ...

Misho.
    Valuable reality check for those of us who do not follow your beliefs. It is worth remembering that out on the Millions? of Muslims there are only a small percentage of extremists. Its a pity they make such a big noise.

1.25 Billion actually !!

Originally posted by crisis
    Misho.
    Valuable reality check for those of us who do not follow your beliefs. It is worth remembering that out on the Millions? of Muslims there are only a small percentage of extremists. Its a pity they make such a big noise.

Regarding the question mark you had after the word millions, I would like to point out that there are 1.25 billion muslims throughout the world. Main concentrations areas of the Islamic relegion are the middle east, africa and asia. At 1.25 billion, Islam is the second largest relegion in the world (after christianity) and is the most rapidly growing relegion.

Indeed it's a shame that an incredibly small amount of so called muslims has such a great influence on giving a very bad image of the relegion thorughout the western world.

americans should be wary

Do the americans have any idea that if a small group of extremists can plan and exicute a plane to bring down the twin towers, with the americans powerless to stop them.

Dont you think that after bombing and killing alot of innocent people these same extremists are just going to go away.

No! right now they are plotting another way to push america's shit in.

and americans should really stop believng all that crap there media is shuvving down there throats, you people are in danger and you have commited terrible war crimes which unfortunaly the poor people of america will have to pay for with there lives.

but when i see the general mood of americans in this forum, you cant help but wonder that this is not some kind of sweet justice for those people who hate other races and cultures and religions.

the biggest mistake america has made is to generalise about muslims being dangerous and a violent culture. Almost any culture when pushed to far will retaliate.

THE ONLY DIFERNCE HERE IS THE WORLD SAW WHAT BENLADIN DID TO AMERICA,

BUT!!! NO ONE SAW WHAT AMERICA DID TO THE MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES AND CULTURES FIRST!!!!

ITS ALL PROPAGANDA.

hmmmm I wonder what a nuclear holicaust will be like.

will be quiet strange, will have to take the american car forum off this site cos there after the nuke hits no one will want radioactice cars.

and i doubt the internet connection will stand up to the bombs.

people have the right to believe and practice what ever religions they wish, and of all the poeple to mess with america picked muslims!!!!!!!!
    I mean how dumb you gotta be, they are easly the most commited to there religion.

america you have made your nuclear holocaust bed now you have to sleep in it.
    Last edited by guyt_x; 07-20-2003 at 11:22 PM.

Hey Dweeb your family's lookin' fer yu...

Is your past catchin' up with you? .......

You can help us catch your Mum? .......
    R.S.P.C.A. (SA)
    Last edited by ozexige; 07-27-2003 at 07:49 PM.
    A pox - a pox I say -
    a pox on all those that cling to the use of the oil-burning horseless carriage and pollute the King's highways and byways.

MY NAMES BUSH!...

HELP MY FIND IRAQ'S NUCLEAR WEAPONS, ORDER YOUR VERY OWN "FIND MR. SADDAMS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION DETECTION KIT", Kit Includes: Darts and a Map

Re: MY NAMES BUSH!...

Originally posted by guyt_x
    HELP MY FIND IRAQ'S NUCLEAR WEAPONS, ORDER YOUR VERY OWN "FIND MR. SADDAMS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION DETECTION KIT", Kit Includes: Darts and a Map
    Hey - great comeback Dweeb

But -
    we would all insist that the map be of your Afrikaan homeland.
    A pox - a pox I say -
    a pox on all those that cling to the use of the oil-burning horseless carriage and pollute the King's highways and byways.

Hey ozexige, is your problem with guyxt specifically or is it with Africans and other races in general ??

Originally posted by Misho
    Hey ozexige, is your problem with guyxt specifically or is it with Africans and other races in general ??
    (1.) No it's only with 'guyt' -
    but as I live in Australia and in particular on the West coast (very similar climate) we do experience an inordinately large number of immigrants from SA.
    I meet many of them -
    the ones that can afford to emigrate, usually start up a business of some kind and as our company is associated with all aspects of turn-key manufacturing processes and government OHS requirements I work with them regularly and listen to all the horror stories of why they left and the bad experiences and the relatives they've left behind.

(2.) You are not qualified to critique my outright contempt for 'Guyt' until you've read ALL his posts.

(2.) 'other races in general' -
    well I have to admit that I can't stand Canadians or the French (though I just bought my 16y.o. a Peugeot '307') and I HATE FRENCH-CANADIANS most of all!

A pox - a pox I say -

I just bought my 16y.o. a Peugeot '307'

You mus'nt like your kid much either if you bought him a Peugeot. Still he is unlikely to get caught speeding.

Thread Information