Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Underrated cars

Originally posted by motormaniac
    YES!

saw one yesterday...in marble brown...and it rocks!
    eeeee,and i saw a sl55 amg(black) in friday evening,,,,what do you think it looks?

Originally posted by Othix
    My friend has a 318is. He has the m3 clear lights package which helps the look a lot. It looks like just about any other e36 and still has the luxery and class too. It's lacking speed (still an abundant 138horse) and a few options. But with BMW, they don't half-ass anything. They dropped the 1.8 in there for ECONOMY. They didn't make a "low end" bmw, just a bmw that's good on gas.
    uncle use to drive this before he got his E36 M3 sedan - which is obviously way better - but his 318 was also a real powerhouse - i remember there was once he did a full throttle and it went all the way to the redline at 6500 and the traffic light was red and he jamed the brakes and guess what there was not enough space and then he lifted the handbrake and the tail of the car started wiggling - he provoked the car but he controlled it - what an experience and he is a lawyer and he is breaking all the rules!
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Originally posted by Wouter Melissen
    Cerbman, do you have any good images of your car?
    I thought this might have meant you want add the Ti to your site

Originally posted by cerbman
    I thought this might have meant you want add the Ti to your site
    Yeah I did, been awfully busy lately though. It will be added, not sure when, but it will be added!

Good. You're welcome to use the pics posted.

Originally posted by SL500
    REALLY??????????????????????????????????????
    its BULLSHIT BULLSHIT Just designs imitated from SL-------------------HEY YO LOOK AT IT____________Look At Body........
    The SC430 was released BEFORE the SL IIRC.

Originally posted by Lagonda
    The SC430 was released BEFORE the SL IIRC.
    HUH,you really joker
    Do you know WHEN SL designed?
    If you know post the year
    In 2001 Frankfurt motorshow SL was show and the SL500 model you can search it in this site.
    and now i think you can tell me when the design team started to designed that.

Lagonda just look at this (sorry) bullshit design
    Just look
    It is beauty???????????!!!!!!!!huh?
    You can compare this with SL?(many peoples compare them and says SC430 is better)i don't know.....
    it looks just ugly,look at the headlights motorhead says BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by SL500
    HUH,you really joker
    Do you know WHEN SL designed?
    If you know post the year
    In 2001 Frankfurt motorshow SL was show and the SL500 model you can search it in this site.
    and now i think you can tell me when the design team started to designed that.
    The SL was introduced at the Frankfurt motor show in 2001, the SC430 was shown in paris in the year 2000 and released in 2001, the SL was released in 2002...

And I never voiced my opionon about the look, buit now I will: the SL an SC are both really good looking cars. The SC is not ugly, but the SL looks a bit better.

Originally posted by Lagonda
    The SL was introduced at the Frankfurt motor show in 2001, the SC430 was shown in paris in the year 2000 and released in 2001, the SL was released in 2002...

And I never voiced my opionon about the look, buit now I will: the SL an SC are both really good looking cars. The SC is not ugly, but the SL looks a bit better.
    Yes but i have a french magazine (L'Automobile) JUIN 2000 page 18,(i haven't scanner,to scan this pic) two pics from SL the body looks like now,and i think from 1998 the new SL design team started to design it.(so it isn't after SC430)
    SL looks a BIT better??????????????
    hah,only stupids compare the SL and SC,you can read the history of SL from 1957 300SL wins the hardest race in that year.
    but lexus COMPANY in (WHAT YEAR) built????????
    1988,1989,1990,1991?????????

Volkswagon Corrado VR6

the wise man has spoken

ok ok.... let me put an end to this SL vs SC comparison debate going on here. I dont care which car was designed first, coz a couple of months doesnt make much of a difference in a 3 or 4 year long design procedure.

it doesnt make any sense to compare the history of Mercedes with the history of Lexus. Obviously the german marquee has the upper hand when it comes to history and experience which should translate into a better performing car. What Lexus was able to do in such a short time since its release is also astonishing and i dont think any car maker could do again.

Both the SL and SC are very nice cars overall and i will be more than happy to own any of them. However, if u have to decide among the two of them, then it has to be the Benz. i find it better looking both in and out, outperforms and outhandles the Lexus too. Plus Lexus doesnt have any competition for the SL55 and SL600.

So go ahead and get the SL (the best car EVER).

Re: the wise man has spoken

Originally posted by Misho
    ok ok.... let me put an end to this SL vs SC comparison debate going on here. I dont care which car was designed first, coz a couple of months doesnt make much of a difference in a 3 or 4 year long design procedure.

it doesnt make any sense to compare the history of Mercedes with the history of Lexus. Obviously the german marquee has the upper hand when it comes to history and experience which should translate into a better performing car. What Lexus was able to do in such a short time since its release is also astonishing and i dont think any car maker could do again.

Both the SL and SC are very nice cars overall and i will be more than happy to own any of them. However, if u have to decide among the two of them, then it has to be the Benz. i find it better looking both in and out, outperforms and outhandles the Lexus too. Plus Lexus doesnt have any competition for the SL55 and SL600.

So go ahead and get the SL (the best car EVER).
    SL vs SC in
    performance?
    interior?
    Style?
    Design?
    Name of company and history?
    SC has won in dreams of its fans
    and about that
    (the best car EVER)=GREAT sentence,man

Originally posted by motorhead
    i'll tell you an underated car - BMW 318 I - totally underated by many
    318 is for people that cant afford a real BMW but have to be seen in one. Whatever turns you on but with 100kw on tap, thrilling it aint. At least its rear wheel drive.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Originally posted by crisis
    318 is for people that cant afford a real BMW but have to be seen in one. Whatever turns you on but with 100kw on tap, thrilling it aint. At least its rear wheel drive.
    the revised E46 318 is very good you know- the former e46, e36 were all very underpowered - youre right but you should go drive the revised E46- its that good so who would want to buy a 320
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Thread Information