Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: volkswagen vs audi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

volkswagen vs audi

wich is your favourite brand of the two, and wich is your favourite car of that brand?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿??¿?¿¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿¿?¿¿ ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Definetly Audi my favourite would have 2 be the allmighty RS6 (btw the RS4 and S8 are pretty good too)

Audi, the RS6 is a great car, one of the nicest cars I've ever sat in.
    I think Koenigsegg is Swedish for: "Oh no, my head's just exploded!"

Jeremy Clarkson

audi, just for lambourghini love them
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

audi without doubt -- vw doesnt have the same style , they're just cars for folks, as the name says

audi all the way!

ive sat in an A8 & a Phaeton. theyre both nice. but audi has better models except an suv like the touareg. last year the Audi pikes peak concept was displayed at dubai's motorshow a few feet away was the touareg. i know its an odd comparison but even so the audi was & is better.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    audi, just for lambourghini love them

Well VW own Lamborghini and Audi.
    I would say Audi but just. Audi is probably in a slightly higher class than VW but Vws cars are solid, comfortable and have a great design. The designs are shared though since VW owns Audi.
    "Please, just stop blabbering! If you want to blabber...go to supercars.net cause UCP aint gonna accept this kind of behaviour." - Gtek-i

http://junaman.wordpress.com/ New articles up.

Quote Originally Posted by junaman
    I would say Audi but just. Audi is probably in a slightly higher class than VW but Vws cars are solid, comfortable and have a great design. The designs are shared though since VW owns Audi.
    That's wrong my friend. Believe me I know these things about Volkswagen group very well. Volkswagen is co-operating with Audi. The volkswagen group owns: VW and Audi only!
    Volkswagen owns Skoda. Audi owns Lamborghini. Audi is the owner of Lambo and not Volkswagen! Also both companies owns Bentley and Bugatti.
    Volkswagen is a little company in front of Volkswagen group!!!
    Also I believe that audi is the Threat to MB and BMW but Volkswagen is competing with Ford, Opel, Toyota and other practical companies...

Oooh, I forgot! I prefer: Audi For Lemans concept , Gallardo and especially NUVOLARI !!!!
    That design... More beautiful than a Ferrari and a Lambo. The best designed car ever after Ferrari 250GTO I thing!
    And offcourse Volkswagen For THE LEGENDARY W12 and R32 . Also i love Tuareg! (but wait Pikes peak=A7 quattro and you 'll remember me. More better than Cayenne. > Pikes peak> 0-100=4.7sec
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by junaman

slightly higher class ??? day and night are not the same thing are they?

RS4 is my babyyyyyyy!!!
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Audi without a doubt, I myself own a 1991 audi 90 quattro 20v. It is my first car, I feel like keeping it forever(it's engine reknown to last very very long). I drove a lot of cars(mostly for work tho) and I have never driven a car more fun then my own yet. I enjoy every drive when I dont meet police :P. My personal favourite Audi would be(not that I can afford it) an S4 V8 I think, it handles really amazing. but I would still keep my current car too:P

Quote Originally Posted by quattro_20v
    Audi without a doubt, I myself own a 1991 audi 90 quattro 20v. It is my first car, I feel like keeping it forever(it's engine reknown to last very very long). I drove a lot of cars(mostly for work tho) and I have never driven a car more fun then my own yet. I enjoy every drive when I dont meet police :P. My personal favourite Audi would be(not that I can afford it) an S4 V8 I think, it handles really amazing. but I would still keep my current car too:P

i love old audi's 90 quattro is one of them..can you post a pic of your car
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

VW and Audi appeal to very different markets. Audi is more upscale, while VW stays at entry level. Both of them make good to great cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    The R32 is an aweful car it's no fun at all to drive
    Care to explain why? I've heard nothing but positive reviews from journalists and owners alike. Have you driven one? Where, a track or public roads? Sure, there's many quicker cars that people like to compare to the R (Evo, STi)- but most of them are not really fair. The Evo and STi have more power and are considerably lighter. As well as giving up many amenities for drivability. Of the 5000 R32's that his US shores, over 4400 of them have been sold, as of two months ago. For a car with close to 0 advertising (I saw one add for the R and Jetta GLI in a magazine), that really fits a niche enthusiast market, I'd say that's damn good.

All of this being said, for now I'll keep my VW. But one day. One day. There will be a black S4 in my driveway. With some nice BBS wheels.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

It is a tough call to make because they are the same family VAG (Volkswagen Audi Gruppe). I think VAG is awesome. I like the Audis for design and luxury. VW is awesome too because they are hooking up people all over the world with a great price and a reliable and quality built German automobile.

The major differences are the grades of technology between VW and Audi. Audi always gets the leading cutting edge equiptment(digital cables, better machined engines, etc.) whereas VW doesn't use as complicated materials to build their cars and they do so that they can offer the cars for the prices that they do.

Either way I have to say hail VW and Audi.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Well to me, Audis are just gussied up VW's, so the only difference to me is that Audis are VW's with leather seats.

I'd pick VW since they're (slightly) more down to earth. Favorite model? Any one that doesn't have to go in the shop 3 times a year, so that right off the bat excludes the Passat and New Beetle. I think the Karmann Ghia would suit me just fine.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

I would choose audi bvut would have to go back in time to get my favorite audi...anybody remember the allmighty audi sport quattro...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Thread Information