Thread: Private messaging question

Private messaging question

Hi All,

It may sounds a bit silly but my question is the following, how can I see again my replies to a private message? It would be helpful.
    Thank you!

go to the welcome box top right, click private messages, and then the inbox will appear. Right to those words there sits an arrow, click on that one and the "inbox" will expand to a.o. "sent messages"
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I know. :-)
    The only problem is that I have only one sent message and I can clearly remember I have replied much more times! Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by seglare View Post
    I know. :-)
    The only problem is that I have only one sent message and I can clearly remember I have replied much more times! Any ideas?
    there is a box in front of the "sent messages" page. If you tick that you get display options, mine shows 50, can it be that yours shows 1?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

If I go to the sent items folder I see only one sent message /the mentioned one/.
    A bit down, under that there is a box "Display Options" which allows me to find messages in a certain period. I suppose you mentioned this searching option.
    I made the search without any result. I still see only one message.

Can you see what the number of "sent messages" is according the line above the message box? (It normally will show the total number of messages in the in-box) If the number of sent messages is one then I am afraid that you may have somehow deleted them. Not the solution I wanted, but it may be the only answer.

The number of sent messages is one. I am sure I have not deleted any message! Why am I sure? Because since I registered here I didn't delete anything.
    But my replies to a private message delivered always, there were no any problem. The only problem is known...
    Maybe one more additional information to this is that my private messages were replies to a received message. Probably it can help.

Thread Information