Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moto GP Championship heating up

Moto GP Championship heating up

With two straight wins for Rossi, he has closed the gap from Gibernau to 5 points. Today Rossi won at Catalunya, on Gibernau's home turf. Also Biaggi can't be counted out yet, he's only 26 points down. The rest of the championship should be very interesting.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

it's gonna be a rossi vs Gibernau .. Biaggi seems not able to challenge those two .. and rossi's performance in the last two GP, honda tracks is quite unbelivable .. good to see Melandri on the Podium . and Xaus also doing well
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

i agree this should be a ver good championship fight this year i have been watching them and i love rossi (not literally) he is amazing on that bike, i would like him to win. GO ROSSI
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    i agree this should be a ver good championship fight this year i have been watching them and i love rossi (not literally) he is amazing on that bike, i would like him to win. GO ROSSI
    I agree too. I'm NOT a big fan of Rossi but he's really good on a GP machine.
    Should be a great season to watch because the RC211Vs can be beaten!
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

IMO, Biaggi is already out of contention. Sete and Rossi are driving better than him and will only pull away from now on.

shane byrne and next moto gp?

if anything knowing one of the racers in the motogp is a priviledge, i know shane byrne, he lives on the isle-of-sheppey, also when is the next motogp?

just one more thing. rossi always wins, it gets boring supporting the winning teams and racers after a while, it's like all those manchester united supporters, they only surpport man u because it is the winning team in the leagues
    Last edited by goldretro; 06-23-2004 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldretro
    if anything knowing one of the racers in the motogp is a priviledge, i know shane byrne, he lives on the isle-of-sheppey, also when is the next motogp?

just one more thing. rossi always wins, it gets boring supporting the winning teams and racers after a while, it's like all those manchester united supporters, they only surpport man u because it is the winning team in the leagues
    First of all, Rossi doesn't always win, if this were so he wouldn't be 2nd in the championship right now.

Anways, the next race is on June 26th, this weekend. It is the Dutch Grand Prix, at Assen.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

What a race today at Assen, last lap battle between Rossi and Gibernau was great. They even got into each other on the last lap. Rossi came out on top with Gibernau second, and Checa third. Now Rossi and Gibernau are tied for the championship with a 126 points a piece.

The championsip continues to heat up.....
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

Well, the Cinzano Grand Prix was very interesting. Makoto Tamada won the race, which was well, unexpected. Rossi and Gibernau both crashed. So now Gibernau and Rossi are still tied for the championship with 126 points and Biaggi is third with 113.

Good race today for Americans as well, with Hayden leading them with a finish in third place.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

The German Gran Prix from the Sachsenring is on right now. Currently Biaggi is leading, but Rossi has been pressuring him, and then there's Gibernau right behind Rossi. Checa crashed earlier and is out of the race. Right now they're on lap 8 of 30. If this race is anything like last year's then it should be a great finish. WOAH, Gibernau has just crashed for the second race in a row.

Well now the battle is between Rossi and Biaggi, ahhhhh Capirossi just crashed as well, ITS PURE MAYHEM!!!! I will continue to update as the race continues.

Well Biaggi wins, what a great battle towards the end with Biaggi and Barros. Hayden comes in third and Rossi fourth. This win by Biaggi makes the championship very interesting....and it seems that Biaggi is back in the hunt.

Championship Points
    1. Rossi - 139
    2. Biaggi - 138
    3. Gibernau - 126
    Last edited by Ferrari Tifosi; 07-18-2004 at 02:27 PM.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

erm the race is over

The results and report are at http://motogp.tiscali.com/en/motogp/....htm?menu=news

So I won't ruin it for those who're watching

except it't not a Ducati win - no surprise there !!!!!!!!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    erm the race is over

The results and report are at http://motogp.tiscali.com/en/motogp/....htm?menu=news

So I won't ruin it for those who're watching

except it't not a Ducati win - no surprise there !!!!!!!!!!
    Figures we'd get a taped version instead of getting it live, DAMN YOU SPEED.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    Figures we'd get a taped version instead of getting it live, DAMN YOU SPEED.
    We get that a lot as well.

"Live" race reports" -- Well yes, the report was recorded when the race was live. But you get to watch it later
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I was wrong.
    Biaggi is back with strength and now it is Sete who's dropping behind. I better stop making predictions.

Well, Gibernau will come back, I'm sure of that, but those two crashes in a row set him behind. Give Rossi a little lead and he'll run with it, so Gibernau has some work cut out for him. The rest of the season should be very interesting.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

Thread Information