Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: fastest speed in a car ?

I get what your trying to say and for the most cases i agree fully when driving fast i concentrate my focus is on the road in front of me not no where else. You should never set out to be some hero by doing somthing stupid as you said Dont act fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    I get what your trying to say and for the most cases i agree fully when driving fast i concentrate my focus is on the road in front of me not no where else. You should never set out to be some hero by doing somthing stupid as you said Dont act fool.
    Exactly the focus must be and must stay the road. And when you try to hit the speed limit of your car, the road must be empty and you must be able to hit the break when you see a car at 100m in front of you. Never try to overtake on the right, slow down when you need to do it.
    That's the secret of the speed. And never forget to check your car every time cause your tires can explode if there is not enough pressure. Speed is not just hitting the accelerator.
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

All very good posts. While i did know this stuff already its goodto hear of how to do this stuff responsibly and im thinking that it can never hurt toremind peopleof these fact +1 to rep.
    Though on a side not can you please make your signature like it used to be or make it F*** please im asking nicely

196mph in my c-5 drag car before we switched from a 3.73 reared to a 4.11 now the top end is right at 160

196mph in my c-5 drag car before we switched from a 3.73 reared to a 4.11 now the top end is right at 160

Nash nothing that came from japan or china or whatever $h!tty country makes those rice burning go karts (with some exceptions of course) goes that fast unless your in the salt flats being pushed by a jet car, pulled by a f-14, and have a NATO rocket under the hood. nash if it went 230 what type of wheels did you have cuz damn near all wheels would shred under that type of abuse. and please tell me where this magical 700mile (230mphx3hr.=700) strech of road is. do you know how smoth a road has to be for some one to do 230 on it. a normal highway would not cut it the bumps would send you airborn. i smell BS hardcore.

In a recent run through the world famous town of "Zuidland" in a Alfa Romeo 75 3.0 V6 Turbo (=rare), which has the suspension and engine of the Alfa SZ in a lighter car my uncle and I managed a speed of 235 kilomtres an hour. e would have gone faster if there was no speed camera.We had to brake 150 km/h or more. The brake marks are still present on the raod. A litlle bit down the road, there still are the drift marks

yes, this was not dangerous for any other person on the road, because there was almost nobody on these deserted roads at 7 am in the morning. We just had great fun

200km/h in a Renault Laguna Dci
    240km/h in a Vel Satis 3.5 V6

i did 140 km/hr in versa

230 mph for nash in a civic?
    are you making me a fool

if i had a Formula 1 car i would go for 370km/hr+

but your an idiot
    edit: unless you ment on track ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

124mph in a 1.4 Civic. Seriously! Mum's crazy.

My dad's pulled off over 140mph in an Alpina 5 Series. Boy, what a day. What I remember most about that car was that it was white and had the cool multispoke wheels.

Mitsubishi Motors in Reading gave me a high-speed ride in an Evo FQ-400. It's vicious. Fastest I've ever been around a roundabout (around 50 mph, no kidding) and when we were in the fast lane of the dual carriageway, I watched the speedo needle scream past 120mph before we got up to the next roundabout. I have pictures and videos, I am not bullshitting.

Any chance we could see the pics and videos!! (not that i done believe you or anything, theyd be quite cool to see!) PM me if you need hosting

been 110 mph in rents volvo, lol, in france

Quote Originally Posted by redC5n/a10.82et

Nash nothing that came from japan or china or whatever $h!tty country makes those rice burning go karts (with some exceptions of course) goes that fast unless your in the salt flats being pushed by a jet car, pulled by a f-14, and have a NATO rocket under the hood. nash if it went 230 what type of wheels did you have cuz damn near all wheels would shred under that type of abuse. and please tell me where this magical 700mile (230mphx3hr.=700) strech of road is. do you know how smoth a road has to be for some one to do 230 on it. a normal highway would not cut it the bumps would send you airborn. i smell BS hardcore.
    You're an idiot, and I doubt your C5 drag car exists.

i been 145MPH in my cousin's celica (95 model)... down the M40...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Thread Information